Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Fun Forum™ | Superman is supergay

AuthorMessageTime
Invert
What can you expect from someone that wears little red tight underwear on the outside of his spandex pants?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,201060,00.html

[img]http://www.comicon.com/pulse/images_05a/superman spotlight.jpg[/img]
June 27, 2006, 3:41 PM
Disco
C'mon Lex, thith ithn't funny anymore!
June 28, 2006, 12:34 AM
HeRo
whats gay about it
July 1, 2006, 6:02 AM
JoeTheOdd
Normally there would be a bulge?
July 2, 2006, 8:17 AM
KoRRuPT
. . . . ?
July 2, 2006, 1:51 PM
St0rm.iD
Please see http://www.news24.com/News24/Backpage/HotGossip/0,,2-1343-1344_1849549,00.html
July 2, 2006, 3:06 PM
CrAz3D
I've heard he has gay qualities in the movie too.

A gay P.C. superman, wow, superman officially sucks.
July 4, 2006, 2:30 PM
warz
You're all fucking retarded. You've 'heard' he has gay qualities in the movie? Go fucking see the movie - it's the best of any of the super hero ones released in the past few years. No, he doesn't act gay in the movie either. I don't know if you've noticed, but most of these DC / Marvel super heroes display traits of a tragic love story. They all are in love with some girl, but cannot let them know about it. Idiots, fuck.
July 4, 2006, 7:47 PM
Quarantine
[quote author=warz link=topic=15286.msg155313#msg155313 date=1152042453]
You're all fucking retarded. You've 'heard' he has gay qualities in the movie? Go fucking see the movie - it's the best of any of the super hero ones released in the past few years. No, he doesn't act gay in the movie either. I don't know if you've noticed, but most of these DC / Marvel super heroes display traits of a tragic love story. They all are in love with some girl, but cannot let them know about it. Idiots, fuck.
[/quote]

I bet you like superman. Yes you and him, his gay traits, and his bulge.

j/k :o
July 4, 2006, 11:03 PM
Rule
What's this crap about him/the-movie being so politically correct?  Can someone be more specific?  This  sounds like irrational bitterness/indignance over something really stupid....
July 6, 2006, 3:43 AM
Disco
[quote author=Rule link=topic=15286.msg155376#msg155376 date=1152157436]
What's this crap about him/the-movie being so politically correct?  Can someone be more specific?  This  sounds like irrational bitterness/indignance over something really stupid....
[/quote]
Now he only stands for only truth and justice.  NOT truth, justice, and the American way!
July 6, 2006, 5:43 AM
CrAz3D
[quote author=Disco link=topic=15286.msg155381#msg155381 date=1152164613]
[quote author=Rule link=topic=15286.msg155376#msg155376 date=1152157436]
[/quote]
Now he only stands for only truth and justice.  NOT truth, justice, and the American way!
[/quote];) yup

I dont know, between the political correctness, the subtle homosexual tendencies, and the over all quality of the movie itself  I hear about....I dont really want to see it.  I will maybe rent it/download it/see it @ our $2 theater or something similar....$7 isnt a good investment from what I hear

[quote author=hismajesty[yL] link=topic=15310.msg155346#msg155346 date=1152129118]
This movie was so incredibly boring. A guy a few seats down from me and my girlfriend walked out, and we considered it.

I hate to say it, but The Devil Wears Prada was more interesting/entertaining.
[/quote]
July 6, 2006, 4:35 PM
Rule
I still don't get the pc reference....

Since when did superman stand for "the American way", in what way did he do this, and how has that changed, if he ever did stand for the american way in the first place?  More importantly, why should that affect whether you like a film or not at all?

Homosexual tendencies?  What?  I really doubt that they would intentionally suggest that superman "could be" gay, considering his love interest...

July 6, 2006, 8:01 PM
CrAz3D
[quote author=Rule link=topic=15286.msg155401#msg155401 date=1152216060]
I still don't get the pc reference....

Since when did superman stand for "the American way", in what way did he do this, and how has that changed, if he ever did stand for the american way in the first place?  More importantly, why should that affect whether you like a film or not at all?
[/quote]....uhm, always?
His slogan was included it, it was removed for the movie inorder to make other audiences want to see it.

July 6, 2006, 9:51 PM
warz
No, I think you've got Superman's motto confused with the guys motto from Tommy Boy. And what the fuck, I thought I told your dumb ass that there weren't any homosexual subtle hints at all in the movie. Wherever this fucking idiotic rumor was started, it's fucking dumb. Whether it was Invert, or some faggot on x86's forums, I don't know, but until you've seen the movie I will not respect anyones opinion. This movie was fucking good, and I don't usually rant about movies. It wasn't boring - hismajesty and his girlfriend are just emo faggots and would rather watch a movie about crying, makeup and cutting yourself like The Devil Wears Prada, as well as the bitches that walked out of their theater. What the fuck. Superman could kill all of you. Batman, Spiderman even the mother fucking Wolfman would get killed by Superman, god damned. Fucking fuck. I hate all of you except Rule, because he isn't hating on the movie.

And that picture at the top of this thread is fucking dumb. He's got a god damned speedo on, not a fucking wonder bra. Fuck. Why don't one of you queer 9 year olds go put a speedo on, you'll probably feel pretty confortable considering you all probably still wear those show toons fucking whitey tighties.
July 7, 2006, 3:04 AM
CrAz3D
Superman's slogan thing is to fight for/defend "truth, justice, and the american way"

Also, I think you forgot the midol this mornin
July 7, 2006, 3:54 AM
Disco
Doomsday COULD and DID kill Superman.
July 7, 2006, 4:09 AM
Rule
[quote author=warz link=topic=15286.msg155416#msg155416 date=1152241456]
No, I think you've got Superman's motto confused with the guys motto from Tommy Boy. And what the fuck, I thought I told your dumb ass that there weren't any homosexual subtle hints at all in the movie. Wherever this fucking idiotic rumor was started, it's fucking dumb. Whether it was Invert, or some faggot on x86's forums, I don't know, but until you've seen the movie I will not respect anyones opinion. This movie was fucking good, and I don't usually rant about movies. It wasn't boring - hismajesty and his girlfriend are just emo faggots and would rather watch a movie about crying, makeup and cutting yourself like The Devil Wears Prada, as well as the bitches that walked out of their theater. What the fuck. Superman could kill all of you. Batman, Spiderman even the mother fucking Wolfman would get killed by Superman, god damned. Fucking fuck. I hate all of you except Rule, because he isn't hating on the movie.

And that picture at the top of this thread is fucking dumb. He's got a god damned speedo on, not a fucking wonder bra. Fuck. Why don't one of you queer 9 year olds go put a speedo on, you'll probably feel pretty confortable considering you all probably still wear those show toons fucking whitey tighties.
[/quote]

LOL.  QFT.  Best post of the year.
July 7, 2006, 4:20 AM
rabbit
Technically, Lex Luther also killed Superman.

Anyway, it was alright.  I'm not a big fan of Superman in the first place, so I'm probably biased.

I didn't notice any homosexual references at all.  I think people are just projecting.

And as for the "& the American Way" thing, that was around because Superman was created by American Jews during the Nazi era, and the slogan stuck throughout the Cold War.  But let's not forget about Red Superman (an alternate story where he lands in the USSR and is named Stalin).  So it's not always been "& the American Way", that was just propaganda.

Anyway, the best superhero is The Flash, just because he turns into speed and is immortal now.
July 7, 2006, 10:52 PM
Invert
OMG OMG OMG!!! warz!!!

Superman is a homo, a non-American and a COMMUNIST!!!

[img]http://theages.superman.ws/History/redson/rescue.gif[/img]
July 7, 2006, 11:08 PM
Invert
WARZ!!! If you support Superman you support this:

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/49/Red_sun_01.jpg[/img]
July 7, 2006, 11:15 PM
l2k-Shadow
That was a really unadequate response to his post..
That's like a person making an essay full of valid points on why they do not support president bush and then you come and say "you're wrong, you support communism" and post some dumbass comic picture.
July 8, 2006, 5:23 AM
Mitosis
[quote author=warz link=topic=15286.msg155416#msg155416 date=1152241456]
It wasn't boring - hismajesty and his girlfriend are just emo faggots and would rather watch a movie about crying, makeup and cutting yourself like The Devil Wears Prada, as well as the bitches that walked out of their theater. What the fuck.
[/quote]

Dude I so <3 you Ryan, but, Spider-Man is my fav super hero :)
July 8, 2006, 3:54 PM
Networks
I thought the movie was okay, definitely nothing special. They certainly could have done much better. It was as cliche as it could get but I suppose a similar response would be: What do you expect, it's a Superman movie? Movies that surprise, shock, or make me say "wow that was pretty cool" are the movies I find as great movies. Superman was simply too much talk and rescuing rather than what I probably wanted which was him beating the shit out of something nearly as powerful as him. It's supposed to be an action movie with some tragedy I suppose. We all know he can fly and lift heavy stuff up and use X-ray vision, that's all the movie showed, it simply could've been better.

It's not one of those movies you rent, it's one of those movies you see on T.V. or download.

I don't think Superman is gay, at least not in this film, that guy wanted Lois Lane in the entire movie, the man was horny.
July 8, 2006, 6:34 PM
Disco
[quote author=Networks link=topic=15286.msg155490#msg155490 date=1152383641]
I don't think Superman is gay, at least not in this film, that guy wanted Lois Lane in the entire movie, the man was horny.
[/quote]
Not to mention that [COLOR=Red](SPOILERRR LOL)[/COLOR] he got busy with Lois and had an illegitimate love child.
July 8, 2006, 9:43 PM
Topaz
[quote author=Disco link=topic=15286.msg155496#msg155496 date=1152395037]
[quote author=Networks link=topic=15286.msg155490#msg155490 date=1152383641]
[/quote]
Not to mention that [COLOR=Red](SPOILERRR LOL)[/COLOR] he got busy with Lois and had an illegitimate love child.
[/quote]

O RLY?
July 8, 2006, 9:45 PM
Invert
[quote author=l2k-Shadow link=topic=15286.msg155474#msg155474 date=1152336221]
That was a really unadequate response to his post..
That's like a person making an essay full of valid points on why they do not support president bush and then you come and say "you're wrong, you support communism" and post some dumbass comic picture.
[/quote]

This is called the Fun Forum™. Get the fuck out.
July 9, 2006, 12:18 AM
rabbit
I should have just been called Superman II.5 -.-
July 9, 2006, 1:25 AM
UserLoser
This thread is supergay.
July 9, 2006, 6:25 AM
Spilled[DW]
[quote author=UserLoser link=topic=15286.msg155521#msg155521 date=1152426316]
This thread is supergay.
[/quote]

Agreed.
July 9, 2006, 10:24 AM
CrAz3D
[quote author=rabbit link=topic=15286.msg155504#msg155504 date=1152408327]
I should have just been called Superman II.5 -.-
[/quote]II.5 just like that wouldve PWND!
July 10, 2006, 6:11 AM
Invert
Superman wears makeup and throws tantrums! How gay!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=395559&in_page_id=1773
July 14, 2006, 4:36 PM

Search