Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | Re: Need some advice

AuthorMessageTime
Networks
well as long as this thread has a topic name for need some advice, my advice would be to stop programming battle.net bots and program something unique and worthwhile for battle.net at least. Permaphrost has the right idea with his projects, go learn something else inner. Bot after bot and you still can't figure out the simple stuff, give the fuck up. This advice is suited especially to inner not anyone else.

Edit: that's what you get for being retarded in your topic names as well.
June 8, 2006, 2:05 AM
inner.
[quote author=Aftermath link=topic=15141.msg154083#msg154083 date=1149732310]
well as long as this thread has a topic name for need some advice, my advice would be to stop programming battle.net bots and program something unique and worthwhile for battle.net at least. Permaphrost has the right idea with his projects, go learn something else inner. Bot after bot and you still can't figure out the simple stuff, give the fuck up. This advice is suited especially to inner not anyone else.

Edit: that's what you get for being retarded in your topic names as well.
[/quote]

Looks like you have something up your ass, Networks. I made this bot for me because I was
tired of using my other bot I made because I lost the source. I didn't program in 5 months when I made this project, so I forgot alot of it. I don't see why you flame me, for asking for some advice that I was looking for. I'm sure you were the same way when you were trying to figure out a way of doing something. Just because you quit Battle.net and have a grudge against it doesn't mean that I don't, and that I won't still program bots.

and btw:
[quote]
my advice would be to stop programming battle.net bots and program something unique and worthwhile for battle.net at least.
[/quote]
I don't want your advice.
June 8, 2006, 4:05 AM
l2k-Shadow
Why stop programming battle.net bots? It's an amazingly great experience to prepare yourself if you're going to be a software developer... if it wasn't for Battle.net I'm sure that many of us on this forum, including myself, would not have any knowledge about programming or computers.

However by programming, I mean programming, not taking a source and putting your name on it, that is not programming and won't prepare you for shit.
June 11, 2006, 8:41 PM
Quarantine
*claps*
June 11, 2006, 11:40 PM

Search