Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | /WHOAMI -- Introductions | Hellorg Tharg Valhallarg Legongs

AuthorMessageTime
KrewL RaiN
The pesky gnome left a trail of cookies to this place and I dont reely like to stay in lurk mode so here I am  :P

I be the KrewL RaiN, Shaman of Clan TDG which is a Warcraft 3 Map Making Clan. Map makings is as close to game making I can get without too much headaches from learning to program that crazy stuff TT I took a Java course in high school and got owned lol, the corse before was some crazy outdated thingy called Authority and I did ok on that cause its totaly visual and leared all the basic stuff that lets me figure out Blizzards map editors ok xD I still even have trouble doing the triggers and thats were I start to pester the trigger gurus of the clan hehe, they get me back though, cause im the master terrainer of the clan. Terrain is my strongest point, and I can make stuff like this:

[img]http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8458/toxicsewer5ty.jpg[/img]

My lair is in Mitchell (I like to spell it MitcHELL) Ontario Canada. Im 22 (people actualy think im 13 and are totaly wtf when I say noes im 22 xD) and I only know how to speek the english......and that nonsence language people call KR speek xD. Yes I tend to be a spammer but I amz a friendly spammarg kay arr no bite no lie! I also like to draw, tiss the gift I was born with and currently trying to break out of a month long art block TT. This be the site were I post my stuff up at: http://krewl-rain.deviantart.com/

As for the dang ClanGnome, I remember it from a few years back when it kept poping up in Clan WCM (Another mapping clan were I eneded up as cheiftain of it for a while, till complications made me leave to Clan TDG) and im like....WTF is that thing, then seeing it come back im like o m f g die die die die ......friken gnomes RAWRRRRrrr I'll catch you yet just you wait RAWR

[me=KrewL RaiN]runs around foram now dododododo[/me]
May 24, 2006, 8:06 PM
shout
[quote author=KrewL RaiN link=topic=15048.msg153107#msg153107 date=1148501216]
The pesky gnome left a trail of cookies to this place and I dont reely like to stay in lurk mode so here I am :P

I be the KrewL RaiN, Shaman of Clan TDG which is a Warcraft 3 Map Making Clan. Map makings is as close to game making I can get without too much headaches from learning to program that crazy stuff TT I took a Java course in high school and got owned lol, the corse before was some crazy outdated thingy called Authority and I did ok on that cause its totaly visual and leared all the basic stuff that lets me figure out Blizzards map editors ok xD I still even have trouble doing the triggers and thats were I start to pester the trigger gurus of the clan hehe, they get me back though, cause im the master terrainer of the clan. Terrain is my strongest point, and I can make stuff like this:

[img]http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8458/toxicsewer5ty.jpg[/img]

My lair is in Mitchell (I like to spell it MitcHELL) Ontario Canada. Im 22 (people actualy think im 13 and are totaly wtf when I say noes im 22 xD) and I only know how to speek the english......and that nonsence language people call KR speek xD. Yes I tend to be a spammer but I amz a friendly spammarg kay arr no bite no lie! I also like to draw, tiss the gift I was born with and currently trying to break out of a month long art block TT. This be the site were I post my stuff up at: http://krewl-rain.deviantart.com/

As for the dang ClanGnome, I remember it from a few years back when it kept poping up in Clan WCM (Another mapping clan were I eneded up as cheiftain of it for a while, till complications made me leave to Clan TDG) and im like....WTF is that thing, then seeing it come back im like o m f g die die die die ......friken gnomes RAWRRRRrrr I'll catch you yet just you wait RAWR

[me=KrewL RaiN]runs around foram now dododododo[/me]
[/quote]

Periods (.), commas (,), and other punctuation are encouraged.

On a slightly lighter note, Hello!
May 24, 2006, 8:09 PM
KrewL RaiN
I was never good at grammer stuff xD
May 24, 2006, 8:15 PM
Psycho
Weird topic title.
May 25, 2006, 5:38 PM
JoeTheOdd
Arrgh, pirate matey!
June 7, 2006, 6:57 AM

Search