Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | i need help connecting

AuthorMessageTime
KenJi
i just started VB and i dont know a lot and im trying to make a chat bot. i need to know how to connect, send the user name, pass, key home channel, server and all that crap

Thax for the help
June 1, 2003, 5:49 AM
kazooie
this is an easy example of how to connect to BNLS

http://www.arach.net.au/~kostanza/bot.zip

Have fun
June 1, 2003, 6:56 AM
KenJi
hay thax for the help but.. it doesnt connect i get runtime errors and crap :'( . and i still need help that didnt do it for me :-\
June 1, 2003, 4:49 PM
timbo
psst. try opening config.ini and putting stuff in. less than 1 minute and i got it to work, including the time it took me to download the silly thing over dialup.

in case you have problems figuring that out to, here ya go
[code][Login]
User=username
Password=pass
Cd-Key=1111222223333
Home-Channel=clan homenet
Server=useast.battle.net
Client=RATS

[Misc]
Botplug=0[/code]
June 1, 2003, 5:25 PM
kazooie
Kenji make sure you download the vb6.0 runtime files alswell as the CSB module, i really shoulda included them in the download

*slaps himself

EDIT:

VB6.0 Runtime files
http://download.microsoft.com/download/vb60pro/Redist/sp5/WIN98Me/EN-US/VBRun60sp5.exe

CSB Module
http://www.arach.net.au/~kostanza/cleanslatebot2.ocx

Make sure u right click and save target to system folder
June 1, 2003, 6:20 PM
St0rm.iD
[quote author=KenJi link=board=17;threadid=1504;start=0#msg11296 date=1054446576]
i just started VB and i dont know a lot and im trying to make a chat bot.
[/quote]

Umm...?
June 1, 2003, 8:12 PM
KenJi
lol i suck, were do i typ that code in?

[Login]
User=username
Password=pass
Cd-Key=1111222223333
Home-Channel=clan homenet
Server=useast.battle.net
Client=RATS

[Misc]
Botplug=0

lol, thax for the help agian :)
June 2, 2003, 3:26 AM
SNiFFeR
Or.. You could add On error resume next in form2 under
Private sub form_load() :o
June 2, 2003, 7:44 AM
Soul
What connection would you want? Hashing? BNLS?
June 2, 2003, 5:37 PM
KenJi
I need help with the hashes part, or bnls. both would be great. i dont care, i just want my bot to connect :'(
June 4, 2003, 4:01 AM
St0rm.iD
You want to make a chat bot first.
June 4, 2003, 11:06 AM
Smurfling
[quote author=kazooie link=board=17;threadid=1504;start=0#msg11311 date=1054491646]
http://www.arach.net.au/~kostanza/
[/quote]

Better don't download and try out the c0keWinbot.zip file listed in the directory above, it's a trojan (BackDoor-AMQ)!

I know that's off-topic but i just want to warn you ;)
June 4, 2003, 11:14 AM
UserLoser
Yes you're absolutely right Andreas, it stole my friends accounts after c0ke disabled his names from being able to use it.. From what I know ([U]off topic[/U]); c0kes authoriztions consists of checking a file on his site (www12.brinkster.com/winbotserver/x.protect, x being the name of the user who wants to use it), and in that file is a timestamp, if that timestamp matches the 'HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\NetAPI\System', then the program continues, when you try to connect, it checks /x.protect2 on his site, if your names are there, it will procede. Once the bot logs on, here's the [RED]backdoored[/RED] part, it sends, [BLUE]/w DBCENTRAL **** blahblah[/BLUE] (your password encrypted/coded in some weird way). c0ke now has your password. It checks the profile on c-0-k-e, if there is a certain symbol in his location, the winbot will not procede.
June 4, 2003, 4:31 PM
KenJi
lol, wow thats alittle fucked up :-\
June 5, 2003, 2:20 AM
sKuLLs
Hmm ok well i have set it up, (it also took me one minute) but it seems to me that fter it says CheckRevision passed it disconnects itself, why?
June 11, 2003, 1:17 AM
Camel
probably because checkrevision failed
June 11, 2003, 1:33 AM
sKuLLs
hrm... would there be any other files neded to connect ton BNLS not included with that source?
[edit]
I put in the wrong key, im kicking myself around my room
[/edit]
June 11, 2003, 2:52 AM

Search