Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | rafm.org now hosts my projects

AuthorMessageTime
warz
Since I don't feel like actively updating my moderation client, or soup bot 2, i've gone ahead and posted the source code to both at rafm.org. Feel free to download it and update, or modify it if you like. On both projects you'll most likely need to download the bncsutil source code, and link my projects to the directories on your computer for them to compile.

I will continue to work on my bwloader hack for brood war, and when that is complete I will post it, as well as its source code on this site too. I look forward to posting the source code to this because it has been fun to make, and I think others might enjoy learning to reverse engineer games.

Summer is here, I am going to be busy working, drinking, wake boarding and other things. I won't have any time for much of this over the summer. Making these things has been fun, and they're probably my last bots. Who knows, maybe college next semester will make me bored enough again to make something else. lol.
May 6, 2006, 9:27 AM
Disco
Pretty cool.  Thanks.
May 6, 2006, 3:34 PM

Search