Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | Problems with BNLS_LOGONPROOF

AuthorMessageTime
Physaro
Hi,
i am currently writing yet another Bnet Bot ;D and I am currently stuck in the login process because I always get a wrong password message. Currently I think the problem is how I send the BNLS_LOGONPROOF (0x03) message. I captured SID_AUTH_ACCOUNTLOGON packet and than read the salt and the server key as byte arrays. The documentation for 0x03 say that I have to send Dword so I converted those byte arrays to dwords and send them. Now I think that this is causing my problems because the byte order is changed. Could it be that I should send them as bytes to the BNLS server?

Greetings
Physaro
April 18, 2006, 8:37 AM
Myndfyr
Yes, do not reverse the byte order.  Data should be copied from the BNLS message as it is received to the Battle.net message.  That's why the BNLS documentation specifies those Battle.net messages with DWORDs.
April 18, 2006, 5:03 PM
UserLoser
[quote author=Physaro link=topic=14792.msg150762#msg150762 date=1145349475]
Hi,
i am currently writing yet another Bnet Bot ;D and I am currently stuck in the login process because I always get a wrong password message. Currently I think the problem is how I send the BNLS_LOGONPROOF (0x03) message. I captured SID_AUTH_ACCOUNTLOGON packet and than read the salt and the server key as byte arrays. The documentation for 0x03 say that I have to send Dword so I converted those byte arrays to dwords and send them. Now I think that this is causing my problems because the byte order is changed. Could it be that I should send them as bytes to the BNLS server?

Greetings
Physaro
[/quote]

Are you sending BNLS message BNLS_CHOOSENLSREVISION?
April 19, 2006, 1:51 AM
Physaro
Thank you, I had already set the orrect NLSREVISION (2 for WC3), and now salt and serverKey are also correct. But I still get the wrong password thing  :(.
Does somebody know if JSLB has problems with encoding the password? Because I used that because I can easily include the jar in my project.

Physaro
April 19, 2006, 12:50 PM
Physaro
Ok, I now switched over to the real BNLS server, but ist still doesnt seem to work. I captured the traffic but I still can't find the problem. Could someone please look over the packet log???

I uploaded them here: http://www.sendmefile.com/00333653 , the dumps can be opened with ethereal.
Thanks for your help.
April 20, 2006, 12:33 PM
JoeTheOdd
In responce to your PM, I haven't implemented BNLS usage (beyond requesting version bytes, but that wasn't for a bot) in any language, so I can't tell you. Sorry.

Assuming you mean JBLS (in place of JSLB), the only problem it has is BNLS Authorization conflicting with SphtBot (and others built the same), and the password being authorized even if it's not right (duh, the JBLS authors don't have the password lists). [edit]Well, to the best of my knowledge, anyhow..[/edit]
April 23, 2006, 10:04 PM

Search