Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | Happy Easter Everyone!

AuthorMessageTime
JoeTheOdd
Except for you Canadians, who have to wait until tomorrow. Haha.

My savior lives, my savior loves, my savior's always there for me. My God he was, my God he is, my God he's always gonna be! Er, random song.

Anyhow, what are you guys doing today? I starting off my day by typing this message sitting in a wheelchair (no joke) because they're really fun. Then I'm going to go to church (duh, it's Sunday!). Then I'll call my parents, get a ride, and probably go straight to my grandma's house. Even if we don't go straight there, which wouldn't make any sense not to, we're going there and eating food and stuff. My uncle and his girlfriend are going to be there, which means their adorable baby daughter (yay, my cousin rocks!) is going to be there. My aunt and (other) uncle are going to be there too, which means THEIR adorable baby daughter (yay, my cousin rocks!) is going to be there. And my (other) aunt and (yet another) uncle are going to be there too, which means their son and daughter will be there too, but they're 14 (nearly 15, I'll need to remember not to drive when Abbey has her mom's keys, youch) and 11, so I'll refrain from calling them adorable. We'll do stuff like talk, and then eventually come home. I'll see what the neighbor people are doing, and maybe go over there and play some kinetic!

Waiting for the neighbors to call (they drive me to church, and usually home if I were coming home). So yeah, bye!
April 16, 2006, 12:51 PM
Disco
Eating candy until din-din.
April 16, 2006, 5:36 PM

Search