Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | /WHOAMI -- Introductions | Hello...

AuthorMessageTime
JeDi
I guess this is where i tell about my self to the good peeps of the Valhalla Legends Forum.

Ok i guess ill start off by saying hi. My name is Matt Sowinski, im a 16 year-old and currently reside in Mundelein, Illinois. I learned about Valhalla Legends by there great success in bot programming. ;). I started gaming on BNET about two year now. I started off on USWEST in the Dark Knights with PsYcHo[DK] as the leader. Then i decided to goto EAST, where all my friends log onto. I started a clan. It was just a bunch of newbie crap, pretty much. Then i decided to go solo for awhile. Then i got picked up by the DarK)LorDs. Thats Dark)Feanor's clan if you dont know. Then they sorta fell apart and here i am now, solo again. My BNET alias is x[JeDi]x. No period by the way. I started, back when i was 15, learning HTML and made some pretty good site that soon feel apart cause i never updated them. I know a little of VB and C ++. For the next school year, my Junior year, i will attend a clan for programming. Until then i will be just gaming and learning more HTML and hopefully soon, if i get off my fatass, PHP. :). I look forward to your replies. :-*
May 29, 2003, 6:36 AM
Yoni
[quote]For the next school year, my Junior year, i will attend a clan for programming.[/quote]
I hope you meant to type "class". ;)
May 29, 2003, 2:41 PM
JeDi
Yes, i do mean class. I guess i need to pay more attention in class. ;)
May 30, 2003, 1:46 AM
Panther
Lol; HTML, wants to learn PHP... sounds like me. if you want to you can check out my stuff @ http://members.lycos.co.uk/ipanther/
if you start learning PHP contact me, maybe we can learn together or somethin... :P
June 1, 2003, 1:14 AM
JeDi
Look how gay i was back then ;)
September 12, 2003, 1:48 PM
Eibro
[quote author=JeDi link=board=21;threadid=1474;start=0#msg20985 date=1063374486]
Look how gay i was back then ;)
[/quote]Eh, you mean ~3 months ago?
September 14, 2003, 4:12 PM
MrRaza
He swears he was just "experimenting".
October 6, 2003, 1:27 AM
Arta
[me=Arta]laughs[/me]
October 6, 2003, 1:57 PM
DrivE
[me=Hazard]points out the problem with JeDi's signature.[/me]

Hope its not another one of those oversized pictures...
October 6, 2003, 8:20 PM

Search