Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | /WHOAMI -- Introductions | Hi there!

AuthorMessageTime
DFS
Hey,
Since I'm new to the pages you just wandered through to get yourself in the position in which you are reading these letters right now, I figured I'd use the WHOAMI forum to let you know who is making your monitor build pixels into words so I can bring a human message into your brains.
Hi! I'm Daan, and I was just kidding about the complicated sentence thing...  :-*

I live in Amsterdam and I am not too far from 16 years old. I love everything PC-related and I play a lot of warcraft.
I have messed around with different programming languages and operating systems in my life a lot, I've never been serious about any of those things ever though; until now.

I found valhallalegends.com when I was using google to find information on battle.net bots, since I was curious about what different kinds of bots are out there. When I found this website with a lot of info on the subject I got all excited and happy and shit like that. This feeling only lasted up to the moment I realised I never really learned any programming language enough to engage myself in some bnetbot-programming. So I grabbed my old C programming language learning book from the top shelf in my bookcase and read the introductionary chapter. After this I needed a little bit of distraction so I wrote this introduction to myself for you guys (and girls) to read.

I hope I'm welcome here and that I will enjoy my stay.  :D

Some extra added information after I read some other much more detailed introduction posts.

I like:
The beatles. Playing Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne online while eating cheese. Everything abstract. Drawing/graphics (with Adobe Illustrator). I live in Amsterdam, hmm do I like smoking weed? Well, do you enjoy owning a gun, Mr. America? (I could think of a couple more of those 'weed-question-counters' including asian countries and little girls, but I wouldn't want to start off on the wrong foot here.)

I dislike:
Online flaming. Not eating cheese. Being cut-off from life-resources like internet and non-stop pixel streams.
April 9, 2006, 1:59 PM
QwertyMonster
Hey. :)
April 13, 2006, 12:27 PM
PaiD
Welcome
April 13, 2006, 4:25 PM

Search