Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | New South Park Episode!!!

AuthorMessageTime
CrAz3D
Ok, I'm sure you've all heard about the Scientology episode & Isaac Hayes leaving the show shortly after & the show destroying Chef...

BEST INSTALLMENT YET:
Tonight's (new?) show plays on the muhammed cartoons alot...not until they started playing on Cartman turning around his views did I realize that this episode is indirectly mocking Hayes & Scientology even more!

Its beautiful!  Family Guy is blamed for showing Muhammed ... symbolizes South Park mocking Scientology.  Cartman flipping all of a sudden is Hayes flipping.
It is flipping genious!

OH!...whoa!
Ending is the BEST.  Its a 2 part episode, to make a point I think.  They talk about America waking up to this censorship then continue to say "will free speech prevail or will Comedy Central puss out"....NICE. 
April 6, 2006, 5:28 AM
Arta
It was a great episode :)
April 11, 2006, 10:15 AM
CrAz3D
come one wednesday night, I hope this conclusion episode is even better
April 11, 2006, 2:08 PM
The-Rabid-Lord
The way the make fun of Family Guy flash backs is great :D.
April 12, 2006, 10:38 PM
CrAz3D
The 2nd part is on tonight!
WOOT!
April 12, 2006, 10:50 PM
teamstfu
The 2nd part pretty much sucked... ::)
April 13, 2006, 7:42 PM
The-Rabid-Lord
Very sucky.
April 13, 2006, 9:03 PM
CrAz3D
that was freaking gay.
I wrote a little complaint to ComedyCentral saying "hey, if south park was originally going to show the episode with muhammed you guys shold show it!"
April 13, 2006, 9:30 PM
Insolence
I think all the episodes this season were pretty good; South Park is back to its old self.
April 16, 2006, 10:56 AM

Search