Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Web Development | Web Wars

AuthorMessageTime
Grok
This forum has a lot of potential to turn into a flaming battleground over competing products, technologies, or to become a fun place to learn and teach web programming.

I wonder which it will become.
May 28, 2003, 3:31 PM
Tuberload
I feel the programming forums are infested with mindless zombies... Kind of brings the quality of the discussions down a few notches. I just hope this forum remains useful.
May 28, 2003, 6:48 PM
Yoni
How can it turn into a flaming battleground if everyone agrees ASP is the best? </joke>
May 28, 2003, 7:39 PM
Thing
Apache RULES!!

IIS SUX!!!

/jokes/badones/apache.iis
May 28, 2003, 10:46 PM
MrRaza
i pretty much have stopped reading the PRogramming forums all together. Most of the posts have to do with very simple VB things, and there's nothing you can really learn from. I try to post something about what im currently learning so other people will learn aswell, like multiple indirection, pointers to pointers, etc
May 28, 2003, 11:00 PM
Tuberload
I personally could care less what people think is the best, I just hate all the people who are unwilling to learn anything on their own, but are more than willing to feel cool by claiming someone else’s work. It’s almost like there’s a competition to see who can cut and paste pieces of code together the best… Almost like a jigsaw puzzle…
May 29, 2003, 6:30 AM
Undeference
I am a scriptor on another forum (and a professional web designer - don't ask or I kill you), and I do not have enough time to post as in depth posts as I post on the other forum, so what I say here may seem moronic.
June 2, 2003, 6:33 PM

Search