Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | Islam / Muslim (ext)

AuthorMessageTime
jigsaw
A Hindu being beaten by Muslims in a mosque in Bangladesh.  He was captured outside the mosque while going home.  After Friday prayers were over, the Muslims came out and grabbed the first Hindu they could.  Mr. Vimal Patak a Bangladeshi born Hindu was beaten to death with sticks as the Muslim mullahs (priests) chanted "kill the Kafir!" (non-Muslim). With folded hands he begged for his life and died  a brutal death. 
[img]http://www.faithfreedom.org/Gallery/BangaliHindu.jpg[/img]Palestinian crowd waves entrails of butchered Israeli victims. in Ramala. The expression on their faces show they are orgasmic. This level of hate is only possible in Islam[img]http://www.faithfreedom.org/Gallery/bodyparts.jpg[/img]
You guys have to think in the mind of a muslim, its a religon that is 3/4 hates and 1/4 brainwash about a higher power. They go about worshiping and believing, in a hostile and violent way.
March 9, 2006, 5:53 PM
jigsaw
Notice that they beat a man *IN* a mosque, not by a mosque, not next to a mosque, not behind the mosque. *IN* the fucking mosque. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't a holy place? A place of worship and "peace"? Im trying to remember the last time that, Jews, or Christians, or Catholics, or HELL! Even Mormons - When did we beat someone in our place of worship!!? Really show how much they care about their "holy place".
March 9, 2006, 5:56 PM
LW-Falcon
What's your point? A Hindu was beaten and killed by a group of Muslims in a mosque. The estimated number of Muslims in the world is around 1 billion. Just because the ones in the picture beat non-Muslims in a mosque every Friday as part of their religion doesn't prove anything about the rest of the Muslim population. You are judging all Muslims based on the philosophies and actions of a few. Find the place in the Koran where it teaches hate, I doubt you can, because the Koran does not teach hate. Its the people such as the ones pictured above that manipulate the Muslim religion to fit into their own lives.
March 12, 2006, 12:34 AM
Invert
[quote author=Falcon[anti-yL] link=topic=14478.msg148158#msg148158 date=1142123688]
What's your point? A Hindu was beaten and killed by a group of Muslims in a mosque. The estimated number of Muslims in the world is around 1 billion. Just because the ones in the picture beat non-Muslims in a mosque every Friday as part of their religion doesn't prove anything about the rest of the Muslim population. You are judging all Muslims based on the philosophies and actions of a few. Find the place in the Koran where it teaches hate, I doubt you can, because the Koran does not teach hate. Its the people such as the ones pictured above that manipulate the Muslim religion to fit into their own lives.
[/quote]

I don't know if you can find that in the "Koran" but this is what is written in the Quran:

Quran 9.29 "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day ... "

Islam contains a large amount of intense hatred for non-muslims. Quran and Hadith are filled with this hatred, which has always been easily transformed into physical violence since the creation of Islam. Mohammed himself was a terrorist in his time, when he ordered to kill those who left Islam.

This is but one example and I can give more where it's written in the Quran and Hadith to beat women to cut hands and feet off and to stone people.

People that defend Islam simply lack education and cannot grasp reality and the way things really are.
Before defending Islam people should educate themselves about Islam or else you will look like an idiot.
March 12, 2006, 10:46 AM
TehUser
From Deuteronomy 13:
[quote]13:12 If thou shalt hear say in one of thy cities, which the LORD thy God hath given thee to dwell there, saying, 
13:13 Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known;
13:14 Then shalt thou enquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought among you; 
13:15 Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword. [/quote]If you don't feel like reading it, I'll sum it up: If anyone believes in a different god, seek them out and kill them and their cattle.  Doesn't look like Christians and Jews are all that tolerant either, Invert.

As to stoning: Leviticus 20:27, Leviticus 24:16, Deuteronomy 21:21, Deuteronomy 22:21
Burning to death: Leviticus 21:9
Hanging: Deuteronomy 21:22
Cutting off body parts: Deuteronomy 25:12

Anyway, there's tons more fun stuff in the Bible, so acting as though your own holy text is righteous is an asinine position to take.
March 12, 2006, 4:06 PM
Invert
[quote author=TehUser link=topic=14478.msg148201#msg148201 date=1142179613]
From Deuteronomy 13:
[quote]13:12 If thou shalt hear say in one of thy cities, which the LORD thy God hath given thee to dwell there, saying, 
13:13 Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known;
13:14 Then shalt thou enquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought among you; 
13:15 Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword. [/quote]If you don't feel like reading it, I'll sum it up: If anyone believes in a different god, seek them out and kill them and their cattle.  Doesn't look like Christians and Jews are all that tolerant either, Invert.

As to stoning: Leviticus 20:27, Leviticus 24:16, Deuteronomy 21:21, Deuteronomy 22:21
Burning to death: Leviticus 21:9
Hanging: Deuteronomy 21:22
Cutting off body parts: Deuteronomy 25:12

Anyway, there's tons more fun stuff in the Bible, so acting as though your own holy text is righteous is an asinine position to take.
[/quote]

I don't know of Jews or Christians stoning people, or cutting body parts in this day and age. I am not defending any religion here because all are flawed. I will point out that Judaism and Christianity took a step away from burning people at the stake or stoning them while Islam continues these types of barbaric practices.
March 12, 2006, 11:08 PM
tA-Kane
For any questions about Islam, I've found this site to be helpful to me:
http://www.prophetofdoom.net/toc.html

While I do realize that what a lot of it is saying goes directly against what most Islams say the various Islamic texts teach, the site provides direct page numbers which it's referencing. I do not claim to have read these texts which it's referencing myself, but I would be very open to any site that is capable of refuting everything that that site has come up with.

As the site said, there are plenty of "bad" muslims that act in a good way. It's the "good" muslims that we need to worry about. I believe the same for any other religion that has violence as pretty much the keystone of its founding: Islam's own prophet was apparently (according to the aforementioned site) a murderer, rapist, thief, war mongerer, etc. Christianity and Judaism and other religions, while having some violence during their major times (think: the Crusades), they have pretty much all stopped during these recent times in favor of tolerance, just as Invert has already said. Not only that, but their prophets' activities weren't anywhere near as bad as the types of atrocities apparently committed by Muhammad. That alone should speak for itself.
March 12, 2006, 11:34 PM

Search