Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | Islam and Muslims

AuthorMessageTime
Invert
People should go to this website and educate themselves about Islam.
http://www.apostatesofislam.com/
http://www.faithfreedom.org/

In the News:
Mohammed Reza Taheri-azar, a Muslim terrorist rented an SUV and tried to run over and kill people with it at the University of North Carolina, people were injured but no one was killed.

This is why he rented an SUV and not a car:
“he drove a rented Jeep Grand Cherokee because it had four-wheel drive and could ‘run things over and keep going,’”

When asked why he did it during the 911 call he said it was to "punish the government of the United States for their actions around the world" also to "avenge the deaths of Muslims around the world".

Link if you want to read more about it or if you think that I’m a racist and stereotyping or just making all this up and in your world Islam and Muslims are just the greatest thing ever.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,187130,00.html
http://www.faithfreedom.org/oped/PeteFishser60308.htm

And now for your viewing pleasure, the religion that is supported by liberal scum all over not only of this forum as a religion of peace I give you the one and only true face of Islam.

Messages of peace:

[img]http://www.surkis.com/20060203BritishMuslims02.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.surkis.com/ncart08.jpg[/img]

Starting out young:

[url]http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewForeignBureaus.asp?Page=\ForeignBureaus\archive\200603\FOR20060308c.html[/url]

[img]http://www.surkis.com/9yo-gunman.jpg[/img]

Islam is great; they even play their own version of baseball. The guys around her are all pitchers and the woman buried in the ground is the catcher, the guys throw rocks and the woman catches the rocks with her head. It does not last long because the catcher usually passes out from all the excitement. See how she smiles? She is happy to be part of the religion of peace!

[img]http://www.surkis.com/islam_stoning.jpg[/img]
March 9, 2006, 5:03 AM
Topaz
This is a bit extreme...
March 9, 2006, 5:17 AM
Invert
[quote author=Topaz link=topic=14473.msg147982#msg147982 date=1141881465]
This is a bit extreme...
[/quote]

My post or Islam?
March 9, 2006, 7:37 AM
Topaz
[quote author=Invert link=topic=14473.msg147994#msg147994 date=1141889857]
This is a bit extreme...
[/quote]

My post or Islam?
[/quote]

Your post, duh. Going out of your way to deface the reputation of a religion based on the actions of a few.
March 9, 2006, 7:54 AM
Invert
[quote author=Topaz link=topic=14473.msg147996#msg147996 date=1141890854]
[quote author=Invert link=topic=14473.msg147994#msg147994 date=1141889857]
This is a bit extreme...
[/quote]

My post or Islam?
[/quote]

Your post, duh. Going out of your way to deface the reputation of a religion based on the actions of a few.
[/quote]

Yes, I'm the one defacing Islam. I'm sorry. I don't want to hurt their feeling and tell them to stop flying planes into our building or driving cars over people or even blowing themselves up in public places. If I did that I would be discriminating against a religion of peace.

P.S. Don't forget to beat your women and rape a 9 year old. We must follow in Mohamed's footsteps.
March 9, 2006, 5:01 PM
jigsaw
I 2nd this post as one of the few TRUE posts on this board. Plain and simply put, thanks invert.
March 9, 2006, 5:47 PM
Networks
I don't believe Mohammed Reza Taheri-azar was a terrorist, I think he was just pissed off at the college students he threatened to kill. A terrorist would most likely target a good amount of the American population and attempt to attack them rather then just run over a few students don't you think? And I am sure he's logical enough to realize that running over a few students doesn't punish the government at all, just the people that are related to those few people.

In any event you CANNOT base an entire ethinicity on the actions of a few people, it's not logical.

Don't you think there's a bunch of ignorant islamic people out there? I mean, after all, you're here aren't you? You're quite ignorant to believe that the islamic extremists and the general islamic population are one in the same as far as beliefs go.

Your Islam hating propaganda isn't going to persuade anyone. I could just as easily strap together a bunch of bush hating white people images and claim the entire white population of the U.S. are a bunch of Bush hating US extremists. The only person who would fall for it is Jigsaw. Get real.
March 10, 2006, 2:28 AM
Null
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

There is no doubt in my mind that the world would be a better/safer place without ISLAM/MUSLIMS

Like i said if u dont agree with me, fine. Its not like they blew up my Twin Towers for fun.

March 10, 2006, 5:52 AM
MrRaza
Go join the KKK, all of you, you're no better than them.
March 10, 2006, 7:27 PM
Disco
[quote author=MrRaza link=topic=14473.msg148077#msg148077 date=1142018842]
[/quote]
You're an idiot.

I agree with what Jigsaw said.
March 10, 2006, 8:11 PM
Networks
[quote author=effect link=topic=14473.msg148054#msg148054 date=1141969953]
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

There is no doubt in my mind that the world would be a better/safer place without ISLAM/MUSLIMS

Like i said if u dont agree with me, fine. Its not like they blew up my Twin Towers for fun.

[/quote]

I don't even think half the people even read our posts... -.- otherwise they might be enlightened somehow and I don't really feel like saying the same shit over and over. Oh well that's ignorant America for you.
March 11, 2006, 2:49 AM
Topaz
[quote author=Networks link=topic=14473.msg148103#msg148103 date=1142045347]
[quote author=effect link=topic=14473.msg148054#msg148054 date=1141969953]

[/quote]

I don't even think half the people even read our posts... -.- otherwise they might be enlightened somehow and I don't really feel like saying the same shit over and over. Oh well that's ignorant America for you.
[/quote]

Note: effect is Australian.
March 11, 2006, 5:39 AM
Invert
[quote author=Networks link=topic=14473.msg148037#msg148037 date=1141957732]
I don't believe Mohammed Reza Taheri-azar was a terrorist, I think he was just pissed off at the college students he threatened to kill.[/quote]

Are you educated at all? Can you read? He said that he was doing it to "punish the government of the United States for their actions around the world" also to "avenge the deaths of Muslims around the world"

Obviously you are not educated enough so let me school you:
The term terrorism is largely synonymous with "political violence", and refers to a strategy of using coordinated attacks that typically fall within the time, manner of conduct, and place commonly understood as unconventional warfare.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism

A terrorist would most likely target a good amount of the American population and attempt to attack them rather then just run over a few students don't you think?
[/quote]

How do you know what a terrorist would most likely target? Do you think?
You mean you are judging whether or not someone can be labeled a terrorist or not based on the amount of people one tries to kill and the method? You mean to tell me that when a Muslim blows himself up at a check point killing only 2 soldiers he is not a terrorist unless he flies a plane into a building killing 3,000 people?

You sure sound like an educated person, we should all listen to you.

And I am sure he's logical enough to realize that running over a few students doesn't punish the government at all, just the people that are related to those few people.
[/quote]

I never knew you were a psychic and can be sure about that terrorists logical ability.

Once again the guy said that he was doing it to "punish the government of the United States for their actions around the world" also to "avenge the deaths of Muslims around the world"

But you must know better what his real thoughts are because you are a psychic.

"Terrorist attacks" are usually characterized as "indiscriminate," "targeting of civilians," or executed "with disregard for human life."

In any event you CANNOT base an entire ethinicity on the actions of a few people, it's not logical.
[/quote]
Islamist and or Muslim is not an ethnicity you idiot. A Muslim is a person that believes and practices Islam.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam

You know what's illogical? Lacking education on the matter and replying to my post.

What about you posting this "Oh well that's ignorant America for you."? Are you not stereotyping?
It sure looks to be so because you replied with that to Effects post and he is Australian.

With you it's do as I say and not as I do.

Don't you think there's a bunch of ignorant islamic people out there? I mean, after all, you're here aren't you? You're quite ignorant to believe that the islamic extremists and the general islamic population are one in the same as far as beliefs go.
[/quote]

I think all Muslims are ignorant when it comes to the modern world. They don't want to believe us that stoning, cutting people's heads, arms and feet off is not appropriate in this day and age. This is only one thing amongst many things that they are ignorant about. I won't even get into women being beaten, wearing burkas and are taught that they are inferior to a man or how they believe that Islam is superior to any other religion on this planet.

There is no such divide between extreme Islam and Islam. It is written in the Quran and Hadith and all Muslims must abide by what is written in those books. Ask any Muslim what should be done with a woman that disobeys you and they will tell you that you beat them because it is written so in the Quran 4:34. Ask a Muslim what should be done with a thief and they will tell you that his hand should be cut off because it is written so in the Quaran.

Why don't you do us all a favor and educate yourself about Islam so I don't have to embarrass you like this.
http://www.apostatesofislam.com/index.htm

Your Islam hating propaganda isn't going to persuade anyone. I could just as easily strap together a bunch of bush hating white people images and claim the entire white population of the U.S. are a bunch of Bush hating US extremists. The only person who would fall for it is Jigsaw. Get real.
[/quote]

It's not propaganda and I'm not trying to persuade anyone. I'm trying to make you go and educate yourself about Islam. The truth about Islam.

I want to see you find me pictures of Jews or Christians or any other religion other than Islam demonstrating with signs that say that if you insult my religion you should be massacred. I want you to find me a picture of Jews or Christians or any other religion stoning someone to death or cutting their arms and legs off, or forcing their women to wear burkas.

You can't!

Get educated you dummy.
March 11, 2006, 7:48 AM
Adron
I would say look at the crusades for examples of christians killing for religion. Or look at the anti-abortionists committing violent crimes.
March 14, 2006, 6:52 AM
CrAz3D
I think the only one that would stand is the anti-abortion murders as I think Invert mentioned something about current times.
But couldn't anti-abortion murders just as easily be from any fundamentalist from any religion?
March 14, 2006, 6:54 AM
Adron
[quote author=CrAz3D link=topic=14473.msg148333#msg148333 date=1142319266]
I think the only one that would stand is the anti-abortion murders as I think Invert mentioned something about current times.
But couldn't anti-abortion murders just as easily be from any fundamentalist from any religion?
[/quote]

I think fundamentalists of most religions could be willing to use violence. Muslims and christians alike. But the way this post was framed made it seem like *only* muslims would be willing to use violence, which is untrue. It is more about the particular people involved than about the religion.
March 14, 2006, 11:42 AM
CrAz3D
I think Muslims are more prone to use violence
March 14, 2006, 3:31 PM
DarkMinion
Maybe nowadays, but Christians at least used to be just as or more violence prone.
March 14, 2006, 3:37 PM
CrAz3D
[quote author=DarkMinion link=topic=14473.msg148351#msg148351 date=1142350678]
Maybe nowadays, but Christians at least used to be just as or more violence prone.
[/quote]Yes, but no longer
March 14, 2006, 3:56 PM
JoeTheOdd
[quote author=Disco link=topic=14473.msg148078#msg148078 date=1142021487]
[quote author=MrRaza link=topic=14473.msg148077#msg148077 date=1142018842]
[/quote]
You're an idiot.

I agree with what Jigsaw said.
[/quote]

Take this however you want: I think he's right.

EDIT -
"He" refering to MrRaza
March 15, 2006, 4:22 AM

Search