Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Fun Forum™ | KO Kiss

AuthorMessageTime
Invert
This is for all straight guys on this forum.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9193185495264401204&q=KO
February 22, 2006, 12:08 AM
CrAz3D
Boxing is retarded, two dudes beating the hell out of each other, wow.
If they allow boxing they should allow any other animal death fight matches (dog fights, cock fights [the birds])
February 22, 2006, 1:48 AM
Disco
You could cut the sexual tension with a knife.
February 22, 2006, 1:50 AM
jigsaw
Wow crazed, you are a giant vagina.
February 22, 2006, 6:47 PM
Invert
[quote author=CrAz3D link=topic=14329.msg146718#msg146718 date=1140572919]
If they allow boxing they should allow any other animal death fight matches (dog fights, cock fights [the birds])
[/quote]

1st things 1st, that was not a boxing match but a mixed martial arts match.
2nd, you took this off topic. Ass.
3rd, whether it's boxing or a mixed martial arts competition it takes skill. It is not a random swinging of the arms and legs if you fail to understand that then you should try randomly swinging your arms and legs against a professional. I just recommend you think before posting dumb shit.
February 22, 2006, 9:45 PM
Newby
That's creepy. :(
February 22, 2006, 10:36 PM
CrAz3D
[quote author=Invert link=topic=14329.msg146812#msg146812 date=1140644741]
[/quote]

3rd, whether it's boxing or a mixed martial arts competition it takes skill. It is not a random swinging of the arms and legs if you fail to understand that then you should try randomly swinging your arms and legs against a professional. I just recommend you think before posting dumb shit.
[/quote]
1) oh, looked like boxing
2) had it not been mistaken for boxing itd be on topic
3) I know it takes skill, but still, isnt beating someone senseless ... senseless?
4) (eventhough there was none) it IS funny, yeah.
February 23, 2006, 1:55 AM
Invert
[quote author=CrAz3D link=topic=14329.msg146849#msg146849 date=1140659758]
[quote author=Invert link=topic=14329.msg146812#msg146812 date=1140644741]
[/quote]

[/quote]
1) oh, looked like boxing
2) had it not been mistaken for boxing itd be on topic
3) I know it takes skill, but still, isnt beating someone senseless ... senseless?
4) (eventhough there was none) it IS funny, yeah.
[/quote]

You obviously know nothing of contact sports. Have you ever seen open finger boxing gloves? I'll make that a rhetorical question, the answer is no.
If you did not mistake this for boxing you still would not be on topic, this post is about someone getting knocked out after kissing his opponent on the lips. This is not about boxing or mixed martial arts or whether or not contact sports are senseless.

Isn't running up and down, back and forth a wooden surface bouncing the ball and throwing it into a ring that is not much bigger than the ball senseless? Isn't waking up every morning and living life day after day knowing that you are going to die senseless?

You embarrass yourself with you logical or more appropriately illogical thinking.

A sport is a competition with a demonstration of human ability. Maybe this helps?
February 23, 2006, 3:22 AM
CrAz3D
I was just saying beating the crap out of another person is quite dumb.  It might show skill and strength, it also shows that people can't find something better to do.

Why are people allowed to fight, sometimes resulting in severe injury, and they don't let chickens rip each other apart?  Doesn't make sense.

February 23, 2006, 5:40 AM
Invert
[quote author=CrAz3D link=topic=14329.msg146879#msg146879 date=1140673232]
I was just saying beating the crap out of another person is quite dumb.  It might show skill and strength, it also shows that people can't find something better to do.

Why are people allowed to fight, sometimes resulting in severe injury, and they don't let chickens rip each other apart?  Doesn't make sense.
[/quote]

You are being dense. People are not allowed to fight. Contact sport is a competition with rules and referees where people choose to compete against one another. Cocks (Roosters) do not choose to fight they are forced to fight for entertainment (a horrible thing to do to an animal). Humans are the only living thing on earth that choose to compete in such combat as a sport.

Three things for you:

One, don't ask me stupid questions because I am not going to explain to you why animals fight each other in the wild for territory a mate or a meal.

Two, you fucked my post up and took this discussion way further than I ever wanted to go which bothers me.

Three, I am going to come up with a measure that would make your posts better and more meaningful on these forums.

Don't reply, there is nothing meaningful you can reply with.
February 23, 2006, 9:05 AM
moh.vze.com
Has anyone here watched PRIDE FC? That is real fighting.
February 24, 2006, 3:31 AM

Search