Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Fun Forum™ | ya know how Cheney shot a dude?...it must be people season

AuthorMessageTime
CrAz3D
& yet again I have no source to back this up because of the whole me not posting news articles thing.

Anyway, I guess some dude was wearing camo sitting against a tree & someother dude thought dude#1's elbow was a squirrel... pop. 

OUCH.

Do people not go to hunting safety classe anymore?

EDIT:
Does anyone here hunt or know much about hunting safety in regards to where to be looking/shooting/watching/alerting people to you whereabouts?
February 13, 2006, 11:40 PM
QwertyMonster
Lol, wtf..
February 15, 2006, 10:01 PM
UserLoser
[quote author=CrAz3D link=topic=14262.msg145926#msg145926 date=1139874056]
& yet again I have no source to back this up because of the whole me not posting news articles thing.

Anyway, I guess some dude was wearing camo sitting against a tree & someother dude thought dude#1's elbow was a squirrel... pop. 

OUCH.

Do people not go to hunting safety classe anymore?

EDIT:
Does anyone here hunt or know much about hunting safety in regards to where to be looking/shooting/watching/alerting people to you whereabouts?
[/quote]

So you can't post news in the General forum, so you post news in the Fun Forum and try to have a humorous attitude about it--I don't think that'll work.
February 16, 2006, 12:18 AM
MrRaza
Leave him alone, geezz..
February 21, 2006, 6:19 AM
moh.vze.com
It was obvious that Cheney was drunk when hunting for Qualls. The reason why he kept it 24 hours was because he didn't want the media to know that he was drunk.
February 24, 2006, 3:40 AM

Search