Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Politics | Now taking bets on...

AuthorMessageTime
DarkMinion
...how long it takes for Scott McLellan to go Scarface on the White House press room some day.  Seriously, they'd have to pay me a lot to put up with what he puts up with.
February 13, 2006, 10:16 PM
CrAz3D
Why do you say that?...did something in particular happen recently?
February 13, 2006, 11:05 PM
DarkMinion
Watch the news, know who Scott McLellan is, etc.
February 14, 2006, 1:23 AM
Myndfyr
Hint: it has to do with this thread.
February 14, 2006, 1:51 AM
CrAz3D
oh,k, thnx.

I can't believe people are reacting this way to only finding out about the Cheney shooting now.  Dude, keep calm, its not like it has to do w/national ANYTHING.
February 14, 2006, 1:54 AM
DarkMinion
I think anybody with an ounce of sense knows that, but my point is I don't know how the hell McLellan puts up with the shit these reporters throw at him all the time.  I would've put a gun to my head and ended it all by now.
February 14, 2006, 2:14 AM
Trance
Haha I caught some of that press conference before I went to school this morning. I had the same exact thought.. I would just kill myself if that was my job...

It does seem insane though that it took so long for anyone to find out, he is after all one of the most powerful people in the world.
February 14, 2006, 2:16 AM
Myndfyr
[quote author=Trance link=topic=14259.msg145964#msg145964 date=1139883377]
Haha I caught some of that press conference before I went to school this morning. I had the same exact thought.. I would just kill myself if that was my job...

It does seem insane though that it took so long for anyone to find out, he is after all one of the most powerful people in the world.
[/quote]

What, all of 21 hours?

Big deal.  Someone shoots someone in an attempt to kill, you usually don't hear about it until the next day.
February 15, 2006, 3:14 PM
jigsaw
They only held it off because they wanted to air it AFTER sunday morning... remember c.rice was talking about current problems and war in iraq on sunday morning on every radio and tv station.. they didnt want to bombarb the news with some crappy story about the VP's accident.. its REALLY not that important.. its just "juiciy" media.. the reason the kept it on the DL was because Sunday mornings are for real news... not some hot new pointless story.
February 15, 2006, 7:30 PM

Search