Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | hmm, anyone see something wrong with this?

AuthorMessageTime
CrAz3D
http://michellemalkin.com/archives/004440.htm
Well, well, well.

EDIT:
Adding a few more fun things related to this whole Muslim outrage thing.
[quote]    *  Muslims fly commercial airliners into buildings in New York City.  No Muslim outrage.
    * Muslim officials block the exit where school girls are trying to escape a burning building because their faces were exposed.  No Muslim outrage.
    * Muslims cut off the heads of three teenaged girls on their way to school in Indonesia.  A Christian school.  No Muslim outrage.
    * Muslims murder teachers trying to teach Muslim children in Iraq.  No Muslim outrage.
    * Muslims murder over 80 tourists with car bombs outside cafes and hotels in Egypt.  No Muslim outrage.
    * A Muslim attacks a missionary children's school in India.  Kills six.  No Muslim outrage.
    * Muslims slaughter hundreds of children and teachers in Beslan, Russia.  Muslims shoot children in the back.  No Muslim outrage.
    * Let's go way back.  Muslims kidnap and kill athletes at the Munich Summer Olympics.  No Muslim outrage.
    * Muslims fire rocket-propelled grenades into schools full of children in Israel.  No Muslim outrage.
    * Muslims murder more than 50 commuters in attacks on London subways and busses.  Over 700 are injured.  No Muslim outrage.
    * Muslims massacre dozens of innocents at a Passover Seder.  No Muslim outrage.
    * Muslims murder innocent vacationers in Bali.  No Muslim outrage.
    * Muslim newspapers publish anti-Semitic cartoons.  No Muslim outrage
    * Muslims are involved, on one side or the other, in almost every one of the 125+ shooting wars around the world.  No Muslim outrage.
    * Muslims beat the charred bodies of Western civilians with their shoes, then hang them from a bridge.  No Muslim outrage.
    * Newspapers in Denmark and Norway publish cartoons depicting Mohammed.  Muslims are outraged.
[/quote]
[img]http://boortz.com/images/muhammed_cartoon.jpg[/img]
February 3, 2006, 6:30 PM
MysT_DooM
You should rephrase the word "Muslims" to extremist groups because you using the term Muslims its impling that all Muslims have taken part in those types of things and back those types of things up.  However, its those extermist who twist a perfectly good religon into a something that it was never meant to be...
And there were muslim religon leaders who deemed down upon these acts... but why should everysingle muslim apolgize for something that they have nothing to do with... Just cause other people are using thier religon as a weapon doesnt mean its their fault. 
February 3, 2006, 6:58 PM
CrAz3D
That's just a quote from a site that addresses this.

There are parts of it that apply to all Muslims, though.  I didn't see any Muslims all rioting and what not when Muslim extremeists suicide-bombed places, only now that some independent news paper has "disgraced Mohammad" are many Muslims upset.
February 3, 2006, 7:14 PM
peofeoknight
Im no saying all muslimes do this, but the attrocities were committed by muslims without the rest of the muslims being outraged.
February 3, 2006, 7:17 PM
TehUser
I'm not saying all Christians did this, but the Holocaust was enacted by Christians without the rest of the Christians being outraged.
February 3, 2006, 8:35 PM
CrAz3D
[quote author=TehUser link=topic=14120.msg144437#msg144437 date=1138998927]
I'm not saying all Christians did this, but the Holocaust was enacted by Christians without the rest of the Christians being outraged.
[/quote]
So Hitler just sorta fell apart on his own?...

Who pushed Hitler back out of France, it surely wasn't the French alone.
February 3, 2006, 8:36 PM
Myndfyr
[/quote]

Uhhh..... no, I don't think the Nazis were Christian.
February 3, 2006, 9:48 PM
CrAz3D
[quote author=MyndFyre link=topic=14120.msg144448#msg144448 date=1139003295]
[/quote]

[/quote]
I always thought they were extremist Christians
February 3, 2006, 9:49 PM
CrAz3D
[quote author=CrAz3D link=topic=14120.msg144449#msg144449 date=1139003380]
[quote author=MyndFyre link=topic=14120.msg144448#msg144448 date=1139003295]
[/quote]

[/quote]
I always thought they were extremist Christians
[/quote]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitler
He proclaimed publicly he was Christian.
February 3, 2006, 9:53 PM
Topaz
Yeah, but Hitler was an Orthodox Jew.
February 3, 2006, 11:24 PM
LoRd
The majority of the nazi's had no religion.
February 3, 2006, 11:29 PM
CrAz3D
[quote author=Topaz link=topic=14120.msg144465#msg144465 date=1139009054]
Yeah, but Hitler was an Orthodox Jew.
[/quote]???
He was raised as a Roman Catholic as per the Wikipedia thing.
Any source where it says he is Jewish?

Anyway, I always thought that the Arian(sp?) race was white, blonde, blued, eyed, fit, Christian.

ANYWAY, I've read articles about people chanting "7/7" in London.
Sheesh
February 3, 2006, 11:39 PM
TehUser
[quote author=MyndFyre link=topic=14120.msg144448#msg144448
[quote][/quote]Yes, a predominantly Christian country conveniently "loses religion" between 1938 and 1945.  Let's not forget the Catholic Church's tacit support of the Nazi regime.
February 4, 2006, 12:21 AM
CrAz3D
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/02/04/syria.cartoon/index.html
hmm, yeah, great.

Either World Fucking War III is on the way or SOMEONE needs to apologize for those damn cartoons.

PERSONALLY, I'm for allowing Iran to build nulear weapson so long as they are limited to destroying the Middle East.  But since that isn't very likely, WWIII sounds more likely.

It'd be the 'old countries' vs. the 'new countries'...I don't think it would last long.  It would result in a total destruction of the Middle East and lots of countries/companies running in for oil with robots and radiation suits.
February 4, 2006, 7:47 PM
Arta
Blogged about this :)
February 4, 2006, 9:32 PM
CrAz3D
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapcf/02/05/cartoon.protests/index.html
Crazy bastards (I thought about using another term that I heard Carlos Mencia use cause its funny but true, but I think I'd get alot of heat for it).

I'm just glad it wasn't an American comic thing.
"Sorta like how the black people were thinkin when they found out it was a white guy that blew up the Oklahoma City building"-Carlos Mencia.
February 5, 2006, 7:18 PM
Grok
I disagree with comparisons in the original post.  The logic of the OP is wrong, for most of the acts listed as lacking Muslim outrage were those done by one or several Muslims, while the artifacts to which they are currently referring are visual/written/verbal assaults against all Muslims.

As an example, after 9/11, for months the Muslim world was outraged and openly condemned the acts as those of extremists.

Where is the American outrage when any American commits any crime?  Not specifically against a given nationality, ethnicity, or religion, but including those too.  It's the same thing.

We cannot pretend we're so confused when the entire Muslim world gets offended at an attack against the entire Muslim religion.  If your evaluation of Muslim outrage over specific events is based on your reading of western English language media outlets, then you can only know what is reported and that which you cared enough to read.
February 6, 2006, 3:12 PM
DarkMinion
People dying in a war is not a crime.  It's terrible and unfortunate, but also unavoidable.
February 6, 2006, 4:27 PM
CrAz3D
[quote author=Grok link=topic=14120.msg144815#msg144815 date=1139238779]
As an example, after 9/11, for months the Muslim world was outraged and openly condemned the acts as those of extremists.
[/quote]
Did they help us find Bin Laden though?...
Did they do ANYTHING constructive to help us?
No.  Afghani-fucking-stan sat there with their thumbs up their ass hiding terrorists.
Saddam probaby just sat there & chuckled because Osama had accomplished something Saddam hadn't done, yet.
It was only the LEADERS of the Muslim countries that said anything.  Everyone else was like "fuck American pigs"....but the leaders knew what was fucking smart for them to say.  If they had said what they probably thought we would've blow the shit out of their desert-crap country too.

Where is the American outrage when any American commits any crime?  Not specifically against a given nationality, ethnicity, or religion, but including those too.  It's the same thing.
[/quote]
Cause America doesn't give a fuck.  Somebody fucking blows up the OK building, we find the mother fucker & be done with it.
You don't see the entire Christian West up in arm because the little bitch Kanye West thinks he is comprable to Jesus Christ do you?

We cannot pretend we're so confused when the entire Muslim world gets offended at an attack against the entire Muslim religion.  If your evaluation of Muslim outrage over specific events is based on your reading of western English language media outlets, then you can only know what is reported and that which you cared enough to read.
[/quote]
I read that some little liberal Danish dude drew a fucking cartoon & all of a sudden fuckers on the other side of the world are burning shit down because they got their God damned feelings hurt.
How can that be interrpreted any other way?

Further more, I read your anti-Bush post...did I come over to where ever the fuck it is that you live & burn your house?...no. 
I saw the Kanye thing in news stands....did I torch Albertsons for carrying something that is so idiotic?...no.
February 6, 2006, 10:23 PM
CrAz3D
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapcf/02/06/cartoon.protests/index.html
WTF dudes, why are you attacking American stuff...it was a damn Danish dude that rewd them (funny) pictures
February 6, 2006, 11:19 PM

Search