Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Excess of Grok | Football Recruiting 2006

AuthorMessageTime
Grok
Will be so relieved when Brandon Warren inks the deal.  Says he's a 100% commit to FSU but until the fax comes in you have to sweat.
January 31, 2006, 6:39 AM
DrivE
WOW!

What a fantastic opening signing day for UF, but not only UF, the ENTIRE SEC! Half of their commitments yesterday were rated in ESPN's Top 150.

Percy Havin was a HUGE fish to land. I've watched some tape on this guy and he is outstanding. Tim Tebow is a Urban QB. He's a lefty with fantastic running ability and a heck of a cannon. Even if Tebow doesn't pan out they signed Jarred Fayson, a kid from MY HOMETOWN! I have had the privilige of seeing him play in person back when I was in High School at Tampa Jesuit (Fayson is from Hillsborough High) and the boy's got skills. He is an outstanding athlete as well and with his size and speed (6 ft. 3 in.) could very well change positions if need be. UF landed 3 spectacular offensive tackles, 3 amazing defensive lineman, 2 good running backs, and 1 amazing safety.

Great day. Its not too bad when you finish in the recruiting rankings behind as prestigious a program as SoCal. Go Gators.
February 2, 2006, 1:56 PM
Grok
Yes congratulations.  Don't forget Miami Gulliver Prep standout Patrick Robinson too ... er wait nevermind.

Glad to see UF stockpiling talent again, and hope it will bring back the incredible games between UF-FSU for a few more years to come.
February 3, 2006, 4:10 AM
DarkMinion
UF freaking cleaned house, nice.
February 3, 2006, 6:19 PM
Grok
USC needs to fall into the Pacific Ocean.
February 3, 2006, 7:32 PM
DrivE
[quote author=Grok link=topic=14063.msg144434#msg144434 date=1138995144]
USC needs to fall into the Pacific Ocean.
[/quote]

They still pulled the best talent. Talk about ridiculous.
February 4, 2006, 12:56 AM

Search