Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | for all u diablo 2 lod ppl

AuthorMessageTime
huntertharp
i know theres a new ith hack out somewhere, a friend of mine knows someone with one but the dude wants like $30k for it, thats right 30,000 freakin dollars, heh, anyone know where i can find a >>>!!!!FREE!!!!<<< one?
December 21, 2002, 3:25 AM
Noodlez
here:
http://www.goatse.cx
December 21, 2002, 3:56 AM
UserLoser
ITHs were patched atleast 4 months ago moron.
----
and if there was a new hacked item like ITHs, the chance of the name being ITH is slim to done...its been so long i dont have my the paper anymore that i had it written on to, and there was no program, it was just simple packet sendind with d2hackit...
----
and you need a life if you are selling files over the internet......its like racing in the special olympics, if you win or lose your still retarded...
December 21, 2002, 4:13 AM
Crypt
OK i agree with ITHS being done with. But I do not agree with how you used the Special Olympics as a joke. I work with those kids alot and I do not see any difference in them except how they react to things. One day you will have a kid who is like that and will start to change the way you say things. If you have nothing constrctive to say about the Mentally Challenged then do not say anything at all about them.
That is my thoughts on that.
Crypt
December 23, 2002, 2:50 AM

Search