Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Thing-O-Rama ™ | Re: Forum journal

AuthorMessageTime
UserLoser
After reading this stupid post, I thought we should have a journal on here, it would be interesting if people actually wrote in it, heh.  Well I'll go first:

Today I woke up and went to Dunkin Donuts.  When I got home, I played some Counter Strike.  When fellow forumer zorm got online we worked on bnupdate stuff together.  'twas a gay ol' time!  Then I got bored so I drove roughly 15 miles to, and from, Jamba Juice in Schaumburg.  Came home, worked on bnupdate stuff some more.  Then later on me and my friend Sean drove those 15 miles again just to goto Starbucks, even though there's one right in this town!  After that, we came back to the local grocery store where I had visited my girlfriend.  From there, I came home, worked on bnupdate some more, then showered.  The shower was fun, yet boring.  But anyways, after that I played some more Counter Strike with Sean, and now I'm going back to work on bnupdate and going to do some debugging on bnpatch... But anywho, I so totally owned in Counter Strike.  Was like 70-25 then the round ended, beh.
January 9, 2006, 5:48 AM
Newby
Today I woke up at 9:30. I masturbated, took a shower, sat in front of the computer until about 11:30 when I went downstairs and ate lunch. Took a nap. Woke up. Sat in front of the computer, decided to start mIRC up. Took another nap. Woke up and realized "Oh, shit, I have to write an essay for English!" so I wrote one in about a half an hour. Afterwards, I watched The Simpsons, The War at Home, and Family Guy. Now, I'm listening to Pantera and posting! I plan to go to sleep in about 8 minutes.

Isn't "Tell Us Now!" supposed to be similar to this in terms of its concept? Telling us about your day?

That's how I see it, anyhow. :P
January 9, 2006, 5:51 AM
CrAz3D
[quote author=Newby link=topic=13850.msg141168#msg141168 date=1136785883]
Isn't "Tell Us Now!" supposed to be similar to this in terms of its concept? Telling us about your day?

That's how I see it, anyhow. :P
[/quote]Agreed.

ANYWAYS...
[quote author=CrAz3D link=topic=3771.msg141101#msg141101 date=1136753517]
Stayed @ jacque's last night in alalalalalalamogordo.  Played Mario Party 6?.  New twist on video games I've never experienced, video game board game kinda thing goin on, very cool.
Back now so I can fix my honda (stupid gay thing) when my dad gets back.  Fun fun honda
[/quote]
January 9, 2006, 5:55 AM
Explicit[nK]
I was at a party last night for my friend who was turning 20, and the usual partying things happened.  I drank quite a bit, chasing shots with more shots because I'm quite the alcoholic (I was still sober though).  After the party, me and three other friends went to another friend's house and watched The Exorcism of Emily Rose because we were bored.  Everyone kind of fell asleep during the movie, so I decided to just leave and not wake them up.  I got home around 4:30am and went straight to bed.  Woke up at 1:30pm, and the first thing I did was go on the computer (haha).  Surfed the web, checked email, bots, IRC, etc., and then a friend called me because her dad and her were going at it.  I picked her up and we decided to go eat at Applebee's.  Afterward, we came back to my place and watched Forest Gump, and then I took her home.  I ate Progresso soup, and then came back on to the computer to once again, surf and check email and stuff.  Now I'm about to read my psychology book.
January 9, 2006, 6:00 AM
Hitmen
Today, I procrastinated a lot.

I'll finish this post later.
January 9, 2006, 6:06 AM
Explicit[nK]
[quote author=Hitmen link=topic=13850.msg141171#msg141171 date=1136786806]

[/quote]

..lol
January 9, 2006, 6:08 AM
CrAz3D
books, eww, I should buy those sometime I gess
January 9, 2006, 6:13 AM
iago
Hmm, what did I do...

I woke up, worked on some Java code, had a shower, re-wrote all the Java code, went to KFC with my dad, went to my grandma's and visited with her and my aunt.  Then my grandma wanted to gamble, so we took her to a bar.  I watched them all play for an hour or so, then my grandma handed me a $2 coin.  So I switched the VLT to poker, set it to the minimum bet (25 cents) and played that while I waited.  In the course of about 45 minutes, I ranged between $0.25 and $4.  When they were finally ready to leave, I set it to the max bet ($1.25), and lost it right away (per my plan). 

This thread is never going to last, readig about other people's days is pretty boring. 
January 9, 2006, 6:15 AM
UserLoser

[/quote]

rofl
January 9, 2006, 6:20 AM
hismajesty

[/quote]

That was great.

It's only 6:10AM so I'll post later maybe.
January 9, 2006, 11:10 AM
Spht
Let's see...

Managed to get up around 7:30 with 4 hours of sleep and a hangover.  This is monday, right?  Ate, got on msn for a bit, had shower.  Arrived at school around 9:20 for hr class.  Had marketing, math, then lunch.  Mom called during lunch and wanted help with her printer, so left school for a bit.  Came back to school for two hours of accounting, and now in computer class (or as we like to call it, msn class)

What will I be doing for the rest of the day?  Well, it is hockey season again and I think there's a pool table at dooley's with my name on it...
January 9, 2006, 8:20 PM
shout
Woke up 7:40. Took a shower. Left my house for school at 7:51. Got to school at 7:57. Got to class 5 seconds before the bell rang. Board problems in calculus. Break. Ran in circles for a while in gym, then lifted weights. Benched 170. Lunch. Drove around chain smoking. Physics. Optics notes. Quiz on sound. Left shcool. Paid $60 worth of parking tickets. Ran BFD on WoW on my warrior. Was about to start SM on my mage but I have to go to work soon.
January 9, 2006, 8:41 PM
Explicit[nK]
Went to Sociology at 9:00am, and discussed real-world applications of various sociological schools of thoughts.  Afterward, got a text message before my 10:00am Psychology class from a friend who said she wasn't going to be there, so I was bummed out and actually took notes.

@ Spht: We should party.
January 9, 2006, 8:52 PM
warz
Ten different ways to enjoy this night.
January 11, 2006, 1:00 AM
Explicit[nK]
[quote author=warz link=topic=13850.msg141368#msg141368 date=1136941204]
Ten different ways to enjoy this night.
[/quote]

Exploit every single one of them?
January 11, 2006, 1:02 AM
Spht
[quote author=Explicit[nK] link=topic=13850.msg141226#msg141226 date=1136839960]@ Spht: We should party.[/quote]

Come to newfieland and we'll bring you out.
January 12, 2006, 4:12 PM
dx
I woke up around noon, my friend is going to the liquor store for me..we're getting a few 18 pack's then heading off to four wheel in the mud
January 12, 2006, 8:09 PM

Search