Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | News | WARNING - Update your profile with a valid email address

AuthorMessageTime
thing2
If you are going to subscribe to threads and have notifications sent to you via email, you must use a valid email address.  You would think that this is a fairly obvious requirement but apparently some people just don't understand that concept.  Cleaning over 1,600 emails out of the postmaster account was not the highlight of my morning.  This time I just unsubscribed the offenders from the threads and disabled their notification priveleges.  The actions that I take in the future depend on my mood at the time and can range from just cleaning up the mess to death.  So if you want to spin the wheel of death, keep on subscribing to threads and have notifications sent to a bogus email address.

Thing[vl]
January 6, 2006, 2:52 PM
KkBlazekK
Ugh.... sorry Thing. :-[
January 6, 2006, 6:04 PM
moh.vze.com
People now days!
January 7, 2006, 12:56 AM
Forced
Seems Fair.
January 7, 2006, 3:48 AM
JoeTheOdd
[quote author=Thing [vL] link=topic=13808.msg140810#msg140810 date=1136559158]
If you are going to subscribe to threads and have notifications sent to you via email, you must use a valid email address.  You would think that this is a fairly obvious requirement but apparently some people just don't understand that concept.  Cleaning over 1,600 emails out of the postmaster account was not the highlight of my morning.  This time I just unsubscribed the offenders from the threads and disabled their notification priveleges.  The actions that I take in the future depend on my mood at the time and can range from just cleaning up the mess to death.  So if you want to spin the wheel of death, keep on subscribing to threads and have notifications sent to a bogus email address.

Thing[vl]
[/quote]

Way to lay down the law. *football clap*
January 7, 2006, 4:56 AM
iago
*changes email address and spins the wheel*
January 10, 2006, 4:43 AM
Denial
dude i swear Thing@dontdelete.com is a valid email address
January 26, 2006, 8:21 AM
iago
Hmm, that gave me an idea!