Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Excess of Grok | Championship prediction

AuthorMessageTime
Grok
I think ABC will win.

Hmm, hard to say.  I'm going to first say I believe the winner will have between 30 and 35 points.  The loser will have 20-30 points.  The first half will be offensive, the second half defensive.  No overtime required.

Texas wins.  Why?  Really poor logic here but I feel Big 12 football is significantly better than Pac 10 football right now.  Talent on both teams is insane, but coaching favors USC.  The intangible here is desire.  I think Texas is more likely to have a stronger will to win.  Sometimes "who wants it more" determines a few key plays like 4th and short, or 3rd and long, where they are critical.  We've all seen the 3rd-and-17 conversions of various championship teams over the years, and you don't get that unless you want it.
January 4, 2006, 9:23 PM
DrivE
I don't really know. True its kinda cheating by watching a little of the game but I just got home from work. Last I saw Texas missed an extra point and got a bullshit call that resulted in a touchdown for them (he was down folks). I think USC has the heart and desire to win this game, as seen by LenDale White early. They've got the speed, the talent, the emotion, and the DEFENSE to challange Texas' offense. If this game goes all 4 quarters, I think SoCal wins because they have proven time and again they refuse to loose. I like the Trojans, but good luck to both and pray for no injuries!
January 5, 2006, 2:48 AM

Search