Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Web Development | [PHP] Weirdest Error?

AuthorMessageTime
AC_Drkan
[code]Warning: Unknown: 1 result set(s) not freed. Use mysql_free_result to free result sets which were requested using mysql_query() in Unknown on line 0[/code]

Im lost, looked it up on php.net and discovered it frees up memory from large queries to the SQL databse. Its located inside a footer from some scripts. Anyone wanna help a brother out on this one? I have never in my life, found this error.
January 4, 2006, 3:31 AM
KoRRuPT
I haven't encountered an error like that either, but I would suggest that you go in phpmyadmin and select all tables and hit REPAIR, it might help.
January 4, 2006, 5:45 AM
AC_Drkan
Tried it, it still does it.

Anyone else have any ideas?
January 4, 2006, 6:42 PM
rabbit
IIRC, that has to do with either a) the result of the query is far too large (IE: a few gigs), or b) your MySQL server is extremely busy and can't store all the data it needs to in memory.

Try talking to your host, or, if you host yourself, get more RAM.
January 5, 2006, 2:12 AM
AC_Drkan
[quote author=rabbit link=topic=13771.msg140543#msg140543 date=1136427142]
IIRC, that has to do with either a) the result of the query is far too large (IE: a few gigs), or b) your MySQL server is extremely busy and can't store all the data it needs to in memory.

Try talking to your host, or, if you host yourself, get more RAM.
[/quote]

I thought that i might be too large but its only selecting 1 thing from the footer and thats only like 20 KB.  The SQL server i know isn't busy because im the only one using it. I have plenty of RAM to cover a 1 GIG SQL query, and have the CPU power to do it to.
January 5, 2006, 3:25 AM
rabbit
Hrm.  Then you'll probably want to take this to the MySQL forums.  Sorry I didn't help :\
January 6, 2006, 4:09 AM

Search