Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | Any suggestions?

AuthorMessageTime
warz
I've been pretty bored lately and looking for something to do while at work, here. I was thinking about putting some time into creating a website. I get paid to sit here and stare at a computer, so I might as well get paid to do something on here also.

I was thinking about different sites thatd be interesting to make. My first idea was to create something similar to myspace or facebook. I can't think of any new twists to put on it though. Any ideas on some original feature that could be implemented into a site like these? Any ideas for any interesting site?
December 28, 2005, 5:01 PM
laurion
Hmm, I think UserLoser would like a horse fucking website..
December 28, 2005, 5:03 PM
QwertyMonster
[quote author=Tazo link=topic=13679.msg139633#msg139633 date=1135789387]
Hmm, I think UserLoser would like a horse fucking website..
[/quote]

LMAO!!!!!!

Hmm, something to offer for a site like myspace, facebook. Err. Free image hosting when you sign up? :P I don't know.. i'm out of ideas for now.

EDIT: With the image hosting, you could maybe only get a certain amount of free space.
December 28, 2005, 7:46 PM
The-Rabid-Lord
Playing in Jigsaw's myspace you could set it that when you meet someone they are linked to you profile and you can set wether you fucked them or not.
December 28, 2005, 7:50 PM
Yegg
[quote author=Meh link=topic=13679.msg139654#msg139654 date=1135799434]
Playing in Jigsaw's myspace you could set it that when you meet someone they are linked to you profile and you can set wether you fucked them or not.
[/quote]

Just so jigsaw doesn't look immature if he were to actually implement such a feature... an idea would be to allow some sort of method for users to create "custom features" for their page or for their own account. Then people could create their own features that could perform such a task, rather than having that in there by default.
December 28, 2005, 11:47 PM
Networks
[quote author=warz link=topic=13679.msg139632#msg139632 date=1135789266]
I've been pretty bored lately and looking for something to do while at work, here. I was thinking about putting some time into creating a website. I get paid to sit here and stare at a computer, so I might as well get paid to do something on here also.

I was thinking about different sites thatd be interesting to make. My first idea was to create something similar to myspace or facebook. I can't think of any new twists to put on it though. Any ideas on some original feature that could be implemented into a site like these? Any ideas for any interesting site?
[/quote]

Do MySpace without adding yourself to everyone's account and being crappy. I honestly don't think it's hard to beat MySpace. So long as your server is stable and the site is appealing.
December 28, 2005, 11:49 PM
hismajesty
[quote author=Networks link=topic=13679.msg139671#msg139671 date=1135813772]
[quote author=warz link=topic=13679.msg139632#msg139632 date=1135789266]

[/quote]

Do MySpace without adding yourself to everyone's account and being crappy. I honestly don't think it's hard to beat MySpace. So long as your server is stable and the site is appealing.
[/quote]

And you're receiving funding from News Corp.
December 29, 2005, 2:57 AM

Search