Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Thing-O-Rama ™ | Paint flaking?

AuthorMessageTime
CrAz3D
[img]http://www.f150online.com/galleries/images/5025-9157-142972.jpg[/img]
Ok, after an accident I had this new passenger door panel painted.
Now the paint is flaking off.  I went by the Ford body shop that did the work & they said it was cause people have hit my door (there are no visible dings so they must've tapped it with a  pencil or something).

"They hit your door & that openned up the clear coat & water gets behind there & it flakes off."  My think is I've been hit other places & have had no flaking, the only flaking occurs where my passenger side doors have been painted, should they be held liable for bad quality or should I just buy some touch up paint?

Thanks!
December 5, 2005, 12:46 AM