Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Excess of Grok | FSU @ UF

AuthorMessageTime
DrivE
Hell of a game for the Gator Nation, embarassing game for the 'Noles. Poor coaching and lack of discipline were definetly the main culprits for the FSU demise, but you've got to give credit to the UF defense for creating so much havok for Weatherford to try and play through. Just a great victory for the Gators to close out a pretty successful season overall. Go Gators.
November 27, 2005, 1:56 AM
Grok
I saw a different game.  I saw no skill on FSU offensive line leaving holes for UF defensive rush all day, save for a short while in the 3rd quarter.  The FSU secondary cannot cover anyone in the top 25 right now.  Truth is, FSU has been decimated by injuries.

FSU player David Castillo said that FSU's injured list if lined up against anyone other injured list in the nation would win the national championship.  LOL.

I feel most sorry for the Gator players.  They deserved better competition than they got from FSU.  It was a joke from the very start.

Coaching had nothing to do with this game, unlike certain other games this season.
November 28, 2005, 6:38 AM
DrivE
How can you deny the coaching for FSU was horrible? They couldn't even get the plays into Weatherford and get out of the damn huddle on time. They had used 2 timeouts a minute and a half into the first quarter because they couldn't get the play in!!!
November 28, 2005, 3:41 PM

Search