Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | Drinkin in Juarez

AuthorMessageTime
CrAz3D
Dang. Just heard a story from my boss (a lawyer) about a guy's son who was the designated driver of a bunch of kids that crossed the border in El Paso to go drinking.

Upon returning they were immediately stopped, he was charged with a Class C traffic violation (Drinking under posession or some BS), had his car impounded & his license suspended.
The driver was TOTALLY sober, but because the police smelled alcohol on the passengers the driver got a ticket.

This is such BS, screw going to Juarez & spending "$5 til you drop"...I'll stay here & do it illegaly for a little more money in the comfort of my own where ever.
November 22, 2005, 11:35 PM
iago
Ah, a story that was told to a friend of a friend of a friend.. those are the best kind!

I got this one about this guy ordered a steak, but the waiter brought him a big freaking rat...
November 23, 2005, 3:57 AM
JoeTheOdd
I'm sort of interested in the boss (lawyer)'s opinion on the situation.
November 23, 2005, 4:36 AM
kamakazie
I know a lot of people who got charged with possession by intoxication. Good thing I don't drink :P
November 23, 2005, 4:39 AM
CrAz3D
[quote author=iago link=topic=13327.msg135091#msg135091 date=1132718246]
Ah, a story that was told to a friend of a friend of a friend.. those are the best kind!

I got this one about this guy ordered a steak, but the waiter brought him a big freaking rat...

[/quote]Story told to me by lawyer who was told to him by father of (underaged) guy getting the citation.
November 23, 2005, 6:50 AM

Search