Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Excess of Grok | Reggie Bush

AuthorMessageTime
DrivE
Well, last night USC proved once again that they just plain refuse to loose football games. Reggie Bush rang up a Pac10 record 513 all purpose yards, including 294 yards and 2 touchdowns on the ground, 3 receptions for 68 yards, and 151 return yards. In my opinion when you mention this mans name you're talking about the most athletic and electrifying player in the NCAA today, or perhaps ever. With nearly 1400 yards rushing and an insane 8.6 yards per carry average and just shy of 400 recieving yards and 15 total touchdowns, not including touchdowns on kick/punt returns, has Bush made his case for the Heisman? He's set the bar pretty high, and I think that he has what it takes to take home the trophy this year. Oh yea and by the way, he hasn't coughed up the ball this season.
November 20, 2005, 4:30 PM
DarkMinion
He won the Heisman last night
November 20, 2005, 5:11 PM
DrivE
It's gotta be hard on voters when you've got Reggie Bush and Matt Leinart on the same team. I agree with DM that Bush very well have locked up the Heisman last night, especially considering his performance at Notre Dame, but you've got to give some ups to Leinart as well. He's having a better season, by the numbers at least, than he did last year and it is a noticeable difference with passing yards per game and touchdowns/interceptions ratio. But Vince Young, watch this boy he can sneak up on you but I'm not sure he's getting the publicity neccessary to take the trophy. But wow, I mean when you look at those 3 players they'll all probably be gone in the Top 5 or so.
November 20, 2005, 5:49 PM

Search