Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Politics | Should retards be allowed to vote?

AuthorMessageTime
Invert
Should illegal immigrants be allowed to vote?
Should we allow kids to drink under 21 and drive when they are 10?
Should our senate concentrate on dopers in baseball rather than Chinese spies stealing our military secrets?
Should we support people that are American citizens that want United States to lose the war in Iraq and the war on terrorism more than anything just so they can stick it to this administration?
Should we continue to not care about the flow of illegal immigrants into the United States?
Should we continue to not care about the ever growing deficit in our budget?
Should we care about what other countries want us to do in their best interest and not in ours?
Should we not care about our dwindling economy while giving billions in foreign aid when we need aid in our own country?

I have more questions but I do have to get some work done today so we can start off with these. This was for all of you so called "proud Americans".
November 16, 2005, 6:28 PM
Forged
[color=blue]Should illegal immigrants be allowed to vote?[/color]
[color=pink]I don't think immigration should be illegal, and I don't think we should be required to register to vote.[/color]

[color=blue]Should we allow kids to drink under 21 and drive when they are 10?[/color]
[color=pink]Drinking age 18, 16 seems like a good driving age[/color]

[color=blue]Should our senate concentrate on dopers in baseball rather than Chinese spies stealing our military secrets?[/color]
[color=pink]Oh hell yeah[/color]

[color=blue]Should we support people that are American citizens that want United States to lose the war in Iraq and the war on terrorism more than anything just so they can stick it to this administration?[/color]
[color=pink]By lose the war do you mean withdrawl?[/color]

[color=blue]Should we continue to not care about the flow of illegal immigrants into the United States?[/color]
[color=pink]We should stop caring all together.[/color]

[color=blue]Should we continue to not care about the ever growing deficit in our budget?[/color]
[color=pink]Maybe if we had a competent administration it wouldn't be so huge.[/color]

[color=blue]Should we care about what other countries want us to do in their best interest and not in ours?[/color]
[color=pink]Depends on the situation[/color]

[color=blue]Should we not care about our dwindling economy while giving billions in foreign aid when we need aid in our own country?[/color]
[color=pink]Fuck no[/color]
November 16, 2005, 6:55 PM
CrAz3D
[quote author=Forged link=topic=13259.msg134278#msg134278 date=1132167325]
[color=blue]Should illegal immigrants be allowed to vote?[/color]
[color=pink]I don't think immigration should be illegal, and I don't think we should be required to register to vote.[/color]
[/quote]
Immigration isn't illegal, you just have to immigrate legally, that way everyone is documented.
[color=blue]Should we allow kids to drink under 21 and drive when they are 10?[/color]
[color=pink]Drinking age 18, 16 seems like a good driving age[/color]
[/quote]

[color=blue]Should our senate concentrate on dopers in baseball rather than Chinese spies stealing our military secrets?[/color]
[color=pink]Oh hell yeah[/color]
[/quote]

[color=blue]Should we support people that are American citizens that want United States to lose the war in Iraq and the war on terrorism more than anything just so they can stick it to this administration?[/color]
[color=pink]By lose the war do you mean withdrawl?[/color]
[/quote]
I think we means lose, like the US is destroyed kinda lose.  There are people like that here in the US
[color=blue]Should we continue to not care about the flow of illegal immigrants into the United States?[/color]
[color=pink]We should stop caring all together.[/color]
[/quote]
I care & I care that you don't care.  If no one cared nothing would happen, period.  We'd all just die.
[color=blue]Should we continue to not care about the ever growing deficit in our budget?[/color]
[color=pink]Maybe if we had a competent administration it wouldn't be so huge.[/color]
[/quote]
The war on terror isn't helping it, however it is necessary
[quote author=Invert]
[color=blue]Should we care about what other countries want us to do in their best interest and not in ours?
[/quote]
It'd be nice to have everyone functioning nicely, but they don't always want to be like the US.  I say until we are totally perfect & our interests secured (by means that arent violent) then we should be our #1 interest
[color=blue]Should we not care about our dwindling economy while giving billions in foreign aid when we need aid in our own country?[/color]
[color=pink]Fuck no[/color]
[/quote]
November 16, 2005, 7:22 PM
hismajesty
Sorry, we've been in debt since the 18th century. Stop blaming Bush.
November 16, 2005, 10:25 PM
CrAz3D
Oh yeah, & mtenally retarded people shouldn't be able to vote unless they have been proved to have the mental capacity to know what they are doing.
November 16, 2005, 10:33 PM
Invert
CrAz3D: I have some homework for you.

Look up what percentage of our total spending went to the war effort since the year the war started.

When you find out you will see how miniscule the amount is compared to everything else. Everything else includes services like welfare and the failing public education system.
November 17, 2005, 12:01 AM
CrAz3D
I was just saying it hasn't helped, but...

[quote]If you divide the US population of nearly 300 million into US military spending of $450 billion, you will see that last year the United States spent $1,500 per man, woman, and child on defense[/quote]
http://www.wanttoknow.info/usmilitaryspending

[quote]When all these other parts of the budget are added to the budget for the DoD itself, they increase the total by nearly a third, to $457.4 billion.[/quote]
http://www.independent.org/newsroom/article.asp?id=1253

Most articles I'm reading say $450+billion per year on Defense, that is since like 03.
November 17, 2005, 2:55 AM
Arta
[quote author=hismajesty[yL] link=topic=13259.msg134292#msg134292 date=1132179941]
[/quote]

There was a budget surplus when Clinton left office...
November 17, 2005, 2:59 AM
CrAz3D
[quote author=Arta[vL] link=topic=13259.msg134326#msg134326 date=1132196361]
[quote author=hismajesty[yL] link=topic=13259.msg134292#msg134292 date=1132179941]
[/quote]

There was a budget surplus when Clinton left office...
[/quote]That doesn't mean we haven't been in debt.  It just meant we were spending less than we were bringing in.
November 17, 2005, 5:38 AM
Arta
Yes, I'm aware of that, but there's a big difference between increasing the national debt year-on-year and creating a surplus that can be used to reduce it.
November 17, 2005, 12:44 PM

Search