Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Thing-O-Rama ™ | Re: 99 Bottles of beer on the wall!

AuthorMessageTime
JoeTheOdd
Lets see how quick we can do this. I start.

99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to fall, how many bottles of beer on the wall?

Then you decrement it, like so..

98 bottles of beer on the wall, 98 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to fall, how many bottles of beer on the wall?

Your turn, starting with 97. Gogo!
November 13, 2005, 6:26 AM
Quarantine
96, 95, 94, 93, 92, 91 .... 0

Good now stop.
November 13, 2005, 7:21 AM
JoeTheOdd
1) You missed 97.
2) You forgot a few words.

Here, let me help.

97 bottles of beer on the wall, 97 bottles of beer! If one of those bottles should happen to fall, how many bottles of beer on the wall?
November 13, 2005, 8:10 AM
LW-Falcon
96 bottles of beer on the wall, 96 bottles of be.... wait, this is retarded.
November 13, 2005, 9:13 AM
iago
Haha, when I saw the title of this thread, I thought, "This sounds like a dumb game.  I bet Joe posted it!"
November 13, 2005, 10:04 AM
Hitmen
96 bottles of beer on the wall, 96 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
fall, how many bottles of beer on the wall?
95 bottles of beer on the wall, 95 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
94 bottles of beer on the wall, 94 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
93 bottles of beer on the wall, 93 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
92 bottles of beer on the wall, 92 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
91 bottles of beer on the wall, 91 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
90 bottles of beer on the wall, 90 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
89 bottles of beer on the wall, 89 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
88 bottles of beer on the wall, 88 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
87 bottles of beer on the wall, 87 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
86 bottles of beer on the wall, 86 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
85 bottles of beer on the wall, 85 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
84 bottles of beer on the wall, 84 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
83 bottles of beer on the wall, 83 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
82 bottles of beer on the wall, 82 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
81 bottles of beer on the wall, 81 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
80 bottles of beer on the wall, 80 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
79 bottles of beer on the wall, 79 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
78 bottles of beer on the wall, 78 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
77 bottles of beer on the wall, 77 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
76 bottles of beer on the wall, 76 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
75 bottles of beer on the wall, 75 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
74 bottles of beer on the wall, 74 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
73 bottles of beer on the wall, 73 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
72 bottles of beer on the wall, 72 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
71 bottles of beer on the wall, 71 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
70 bottles of beer on the wall, 70 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
69 bottles of beer on the wall, 69 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
68 bottles of beer on the wall, 68 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
67 bottles of beer on the wall, 67 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
66 bottles of beer on the wall, 66 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
65 bottles of beer on the wall, 65 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
64 bottles of beer on the wall, 64 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
63 bottles of beer on the wall, 63 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
62 bottles of beer on the wall, 62 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
61 bottles of beer on the wall, 61 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
60 bottles of beer on the wall, 60 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
59 bottles of beer on the wall, 59 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
58 bottles of beer on the wall, 58 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
57 bottles of beer on the wall, 57 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
56 bottles of beer on the wall, 56 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
55 bottles of beer on the wall, 55 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
54 bottles of beer on the wall, 54 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
53 bottles of beer on the wall, 53 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
52 bottles of beer on the wall, 52 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
51 bottles of beer on the wall, 51 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
50 bottles of beer on the wall, 50 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
49 bottles of beer on the wall, 49 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
48 bottles of beer on the wall, 48 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
47 bottles of beer on the wall, 47 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
46 bottles of beer on the wall, 46 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
45 bottles of beer on the wall, 45 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
44 bottles of beer on the wall, 44 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
43 bottles of beer on the wall, 43 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
42 bottles of beer on the wall, 42 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
41 bottles of beer on the wall, 41 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
40 bottles of beer on the wall, 40 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
39 bottles of beer on the wall, 39 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
38 bottles of beer on the wall, 38 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
37 bottles of beer on the wall, 37 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
36 bottles of beer on the wall, 36 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
35 bottles of beer on the wall, 35 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
34 bottles of beer on the wall, 34 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
33 bottles of beer on the wall, 33 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
32 bottles of beer on the wall, 32 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
31 bottles of beer on the wall, 31 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
30 bottles of beer on the wall, 30 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
29 bottles of beer on the wall, 29 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
28 bottles of beer on the wall, 28 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
27 bottles of beer on the wall, 27 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
26 bottles of beer on the wall, 26 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
25 bottles of beer on the wall, 25 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
24 bottles of beer on the wall, 24 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
23 bottles of beer on the wall, 23 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
22 bottles of beer on the wall, 22 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
21 bottles of beer on the wall, 21 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
20 bottles of beer on the wall, 20 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
19 bottles of beer on the wall, 19 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
18 bottles of beer on the wall, 18 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
17 bottles of beer on the wall, 17 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
16 bottles of beer on the wall, 16 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
15 bottles of beer on the wall, 15 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
14 bottles of beer on the wall, 14 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
13 bottles of beer on the wall, 13 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
12 bottles of beer on the wall, 12 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
11 bottles of beer on the wall, 11 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
10 bottles of beer on the wall, 10 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
9 bottles of beer on the wall, 9 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
8 bottles of beer on the wall, 8 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
7 bottles of beer on the wall, 7 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
6 bottles of beer on the wall, 6 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
5 bottles of beer on the wall, 5 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
4 bottles of beer on the wall, 4 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
3 bottles of beer on the wall, 3 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
2 bottles of beer on the wall, 2 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
1 bottles of beer on the wall, 1 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to

NONE. THERE ARE NONE LEFT ASSHOLE.
November 13, 2005, 10:11 AM
FrOzeN
lol, Last week I made in script in my Clan channel that counted down from 1000 bottles of bear on the wall and spammed the fuck out of them for about 3 hours before I decided to delete it.
November 13, 2005, 10:18 AM
shout
This has happened before.
November 13, 2005, 3:18 PM
Quarantine
LOL HITMEN.
November 13, 2005, 3:21 PM
Networks
Here douche bag:

[code]
Dim i as integer

for i = 99 to 0 step -1
If (i = 0) then debug.print "There are no bottles of beer on the wall and joe is a fucking moron. -.-": Exit For
debug.print i & " bottles of beer on the wall, " & i & " bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to fall, how many bottles of beer on the wall?"
Next i
[/code]
November 13, 2005, 3:30 PM
Explicit[nK]
Rofl, nice.
November 13, 2005, 8:36 PM
JoeTheOdd
Go Hitmen!

[code]public class BeerBottles {
  public static void main(String args[]) {
    for(int i = 99; i > 1; i--;) {
      System.out.println(i + " bottles of beer on the wall! " + i + " bottles of beer! If one of those bottles should happen to fall, how many bottles of beer on the wall?");
    }
    System.out.println("None!");
  }
}[/code]
November 14, 2005, 5:12 AM
CrAz3D
[quote author=Joe link=topic=13224.msg133827#msg133827 date=1131863195]
Lets see how quick we can do this. I start.

99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to fall, how many bottles of beer on the wall?

Then you decrement it, like so..

98 bottles of beer on the wall, 98 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to fall, how many bottles of beer on the wall?

Your turn, starting with 97. Gogo!
[/quote]HAPPEN TO FALL!?  WHAT FUCKING IDIOT LET THE BEER FALL!?  TELL ME NOW!  I DEMAND TO KNOW!
</caps>
heh
November 14, 2005, 5:34 AM
Topaz
joe is such a postwhore.
November 14, 2005, 6:39 AM
QwertyMonster
Um.... WTF?!
November 14, 2005, 4:35 PM
Explicit[nK]
[quote author=QwertyMonster link=topic=13224.msg133923#msg133923 date=1131986143]
Um.... WTF?!
[/quote]

Just another one of Joe's antics to rack up on posts.
November 15, 2005, 12:19 AM
JoeTheOdd
DONT HATE ME BECAUSE I AM THE MOST RANDOM PERSON ON THESE FORUMS.

Alright, maybe a few people beat me (Thing comes to mind, perhaps Trust?), but still, eh.
November 17, 2005, 4:29 AM
UserLoser.
[quote author=Networks link=topic=13224.msg133857#msg133857 date=1131895819]
Here douche bag:

[code]
Dim i as integer

for i = 99 to 0 step -1
If (i = 0) then debug.print "There are no bottles of beer on the wall and joe is a fucking moron. -.-": Exit For
debug.print i & " bottles of beer on the wall, " & i & " bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to fall, how many bottles of beer on the wall?"
Next i
[/code]
[/quote]

Why would you use an integer?
November 18, 2005, 3:30 AM
Explicit[nK]
Does it matter?  It still accomplishes its purpose.
November 18, 2005, 6:11 AM
Networks
[quote author=UserLoser link=topic=13224.msg134448#msg134448 date=1132284609]
Here douche bag:

[code]
Dim i as integer

for i = 99 to 0 step -1
Next i
[/code]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I didn't really think into it but......long* (can't ever have enough beer, just in case)
November 20, 2005, 5:17 PM
JoeTheOdd
[quote author=Networks link=topic=13224.msg134795#msg134795 date=1132507064]
[quote author=UserLoser link=topic=13224.msg134448#msg134448 date=1132284609]
Here douche bag:

[code]
Dim i as integer

for i = 99 to 0 step -1
Next i
[/code]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I didn't really think into it but......long* (can't ever have enough beer, just in case)
[/quote]

unsigned long long, port that baby to C++!

[quote author=Explicit[nK] link=topic=13224.msg134480#msg134480 date=1132294283]
Does it matter? It still accomplishes its purpose.
[/quote]

I'm going to give you some advice, take it as you will. Never get into programming.
November 26, 2005, 4:39 AM
MyStiCaL
its to 99 integer sounds good for it, now if it was over 5k then long.
January 28, 2006, 8:09 PM

Search