Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Excess of Grok | WTF??????

AuthorMessageTime
DarkMinion
That's all.
November 12, 2005, 10:36 PM
Grok
Welcome to mediocrity.

Grats FSU, Texas Tech, and Gators, on shitty-play-day.

Who would have predicted THIS day that FSU UF and TT would lose to:  Clemson, South Carolina, and Oklahoma State.

I'd have given you 3:1 odds against.
November 13, 2005, 12:54 AM
DrivE
I have no idea what happend. Gators drew 11 penalties last I heard, and half of them were in critical situations. I just can't believe the sloppiness. I don't know if it was the Gators not taking SC seriously, which is stupid in the SEC, or just in awe of the Ol' Ball Coach but God damn. The turnover margain the Gator's enjoyed was killed...

FSU just got dominated... it was the worst I've seen them play in recent memory honestly. I couldn't believe what I was seeing... the Bowden Bowl strikes again at a crippling time.

I went to the game where Florida Atlantic played Oklahoma State at Dolphin's Stadium at the beginning of the year and their poor display in the first half to the retarded FAU Owl team lead me to believe they had no chance to beat Tech... but just... damn

I've got NOTHING to describe the horror of today's college ball... just wow.
November 13, 2005, 1:24 AM
DarkMinion
Today was fucking WEIRD.  I'm still scratching my head  ???
November 13, 2005, 1:45 AM
DarkMan[RC]
Well I was in cali all weekend.... what in god's name happend, I didn't see no highlights or anything. but how bout them huskers!!!!!  ;)
November 14, 2005, 6:32 PM
DarkMan[RC]
You say that Tech lost to Ok State.  FL state lost to Clemson. FL lost to the cocks.

Then flip it to the NFL the Vikings beat the Giants. The packers beat the falcons. And my Jaguars beat the Ravens by 27 points.

who would of thought? lol
November 15, 2005, 6:41 PM
DarkMinion
And the 'boys beat the beagles

Yay!  ;D
November 15, 2005, 9:40 PM

Search