Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | BNLS : AH WTF HELP ME

AuthorMessageTime
NetNX
err.. sorry about having to ask but i cant get bnls to work can someone give me the code to connect because i have 2 versions the old on connects to battle.net and tells me the version of sc is wrong its sending 1.09 and the newer bnls gives me nothing at all it dose nothing i can click connect all i want and nothing happens. help me plz.
May 13, 2003, 6:46 AM
Smurfling
http://cuphead.valhallalegends.com/ocx.htm

look in CupHeads Spec's.
I think you just use the new csb with the old accept=-65.
Inside the document is all you need ;)
May 13, 2003, 8:48 AM
Kp
[quote author=NetNX link=board=17;threadid=1320;start=0#msg9838 date=1052808393]err.. sorry about having to ask but i cant get bnls to work can someone give me the code to connect because i have 2 versions the old on connects to battle.net and tells me the version of sc is wrong its sending 1.09 and the newer bnls gives me nothing at all it dose nothing i can click connect all i want and nothing happens. help me plz.[/quote]Repost your question with added grammar and more attention to punctuation. State specifically what your program is doing and what response it receives. It may help to include dumps of data sent to/from BNLS (omit account password and cdkey, of course).
May 13, 2003, 5:46 PM
Smurfling
[quote author=Kp link=board=17;threadid=1320;start=0#msg9872 date=1052847989]
[quote author=NetNX link=board=17;threadid=1320;start=0#msg9838 date=1052808393]err.. sorry about having to ask but i cant get bnls to work can someone give me the code to connect because i have 2 versions the old on connects to battle.net and tells me the version of sc is wrong its sending 1.09 and the newer bnls gives me nothing at all it dose nothing i can click connect all i want and nothing happens. help me plz.[/quote]Repost your question with added grammar and more attention to punctuation. State specifically what your program is doing and what response it receives. It may help to include dumps of data sent to/from BNLS (omit account password and cdkey, of course).
[/quote]

KP: He doesn't receive any response from Battle.Net. Because of his csb.connect value is wrong csb doesn't even connect. All he need's to do is look at CupHead's doc, get the right value, insert it into his code instead of -65 and there he goes 8)
Well but he truly should pay more attention to grammar and punctuation ;D
May 14, 2003, 9:04 AM
UserLoser
Unless I'm blind, no where in his message says that he uses Cuphead's CleanSlateBot
May 14, 2003, 3:53 PM
Smurfling
[quote author=UserLoser link=board=17;threadid=1320;start=0#msg9953 date=1052927581]
Unless I'm blind, no where in his message says that he uses Cuphead's CleanSlateBot
[/quote]

First of all i am really wondering how he can have 2 versions of bnls. The second is that what he describes was already posted here as a problem with the csb accept value which was changed in the current csb. Third would be that you're right, but then he should post his connect code so people can look at it in order to help him, not just say "i cant get this to work, give me your code..."
May 15, 2003, 6:33 AM
UserLoser
Theres two versions of BNLS?
May 15, 2003, 3:34 PM
Kp
[quote author=UserLoser link=board=17;threadid=1320;start=0#msg10035 date=1053012864]
Theres two versions of BNLS?[/quote]Well, I've seen some people do incredibly stupid things like instantiate a CleanSlateBot with the object name "BNLS". Thus, they get to do things like BNLS.Accept = (magicvalue). Quite a mess, IMO. :)
May 15, 2003, 4:08 PM
NetNX
yes im using cupheads bnls theres an older version of bnls so there are 2 versions instant message me if u want me to send u the old one. i dont know why anyone would want it
May 16, 2003, 8:13 AM
Kp
[quote author=NetNX link=board=17;threadid=1320;start=0#msg10068 date=1053072804]
yes im using cupheads bnls theres an older version of bnls so there are 2 versions instant message me if u want me to send u the old one. i dont know why anyone would want it
[/quote]CupHead never took part in the writing of BNLS, nor did he release any copies of it. What you have is mislabeled, possibly with malicious intent. :)
May 16, 2003, 4:34 PM
drivehappy
He must be thinking of a compiled bot with the name BNLS in it. Or, he's refering to CSB.
May 16, 2003, 10:32 PM
NetNX
ah fuck it it dosnet matter i have been reading the source code to eth bot and im learning alot so i dont need to use bnls no more
May 22, 2003, 2:28 AM
Eternal
"If something's too hard, then it isn't worth doing..."
Homer, 1998 (ish)

That motto mean anything to you?
May 22, 2003, 6:43 AM
Slugger69
stop being so damn picky and try to help him.
May 23, 2003, 4:13 AM
Kp
[quote author=Slugger69 link=board=17;threadid=1320;start=0#msg10470 date=1053663188]
stop being so damn picky and try to help him.
[/quote]Help him with what? :) I've yet to see a message in this thread that clearly states what is wrong, how he knows it is wrong, and what he's doing immediately prior to the problem. The regulars here are good, but we aren't clairvoyant. Problems are much more easily solved once we know what we're solving.
May 23, 2003, 5:46 AM
Noodlez
I saw one question... "can someone give me the code to connect" although it wasn't terminated with a question mark, and just ran on in a never ending sentence; in addition to that, he didn't say what he's connecting to, what language he's using, or his current code which is causing him problems. Hmm... it's likely he's using VB though :P

What I got from his post was "Hi, I'm some random guy who feels like making a bot because they look cool. Can you give me the source code to one so I can put my name on it and say that I made it? Thanks."
NetNX: It would be nice if you took the time to study the English language. Maybe you would get somewhere on this forum.
May 23, 2003, 5:53 AM
tA-Kane
[quote author=Kp link=board=17;threadid=1320;start=0#msg10473 date=1053668785]The regulars here are good, but we aren't clairvoyant.[/quote]For those of you who don't know this rare word:[quote]http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=clairvoyance
1.   The supposed power to see objects or events that cannot be perceived by the senses.
2.   Acute intuitive insight or perceptiveness.[/quote]
May 23, 2003, 6:00 AM
Camel
[quote author=tA-Kane link=board=17;threadid=1320;start=15#msg10480 date=1053669641]
[quote author=Kp link=board=17;threadid=1320;start=0#msg10473 date=1053668785]The regulars here are good, but we aren't clairvoyant.[/quote]For those of you who don't know this rare word:[quote]http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=clairvoyance
1.   The supposed power to see objects or events that cannot be perceived by the senses.
2.   Acute intuitive insight or perceptiveness.[/quote]
[/quote]

it's not that rare.
besides, it's pretty obvious what it means, given the context.
May 23, 2003, 7:42 PM

Search