Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | I can not connect to bnet

AuthorMessageTime
Bill gates
I hooked up my cable modem and i can not connect to bnet threw warcraft 3 can anyone help me i have tried using different gateways and that still does not work.
December 26, 2002, 3:19 PM
Coltz
Blizzard Tech Support what?  Contact your ISP what? Traceroute?  Blizzard website?
December 26, 2002, 3:50 PM
MrRaza
hmm
December 26, 2002, 4:43 PM
Bill Gates
we have contacted blizzard ya its takes them a while to respond dumb ass we have conacted isp they have no clue  he does not have a router and the modem does nto have a fire wall WHAT   ;D
December 26, 2002, 7:05 PM
Trance
I had the same problem no matter what I did, it refused to even try to connect, but I discovered that if I alt+tab over to my desktop after I click connect, then alt+tab back over to Warcraft III it connects.. go figure eh? Hope that works for you.
December 26, 2002, 8:11 PM
Bill Gates
ok we tried that too he said that he used it wehn he had aol but it does not work for his cable he can get on uswest but not east i dont see how he could get ip banned  but very quickly it after he hits connect it brings up the error basicaly saying you not connected to the net.
December 26, 2002, 9:14 PM

Search