Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | StatString/Userlist Problem.

AuthorMessageTime
LordNevar
I am currently experienceing a problem with Warcraft III statstrings. When I log on using WC3 My statstring doesn't update like it should, and it's causing me to double add WC3 users to my userlist. It will show the statstring twice for the user which in effect is what is causing the name to be double added. The first string will give me (no stats available) the 2nd string will be correct. This does this when you first log the bot on, and when a WC3 player joins the channel. If the user aquires ops, it will give the correct icon for ops, but will than add the 2nd name to the bottom of the channel list.

Ex: Test "No Stats Available"
Ex2: Test "Is Using Warcraft III"
October 13, 2005, 3:10 PM
Myndfyr
You should check your USERFLAGS message handling for correctness, then.
October 13, 2005, 5:42 PM
LivedKrad
I thought you and I had already solved this problem before with the STAR/SEXP flag update issues on AIM. I assume the problem will be the same, as will the solution (with minor modifications given the different product).
October 14, 2005, 1:26 AM
LordNevar
[Problem Solved] Was a mishandle of data in my statstring parsing of WC3. I was getting the the flags before I was getting the Statstring info.
October 14, 2005, 1:47 PM

Search