Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Excess of Grok | V-tech is gona take it

AuthorMessageTime
DarkMan[RC]
LiL vick is a understated pot head with more game then ps2 and xbox combined with USC's 1st half antics and Texas... well just being texas says it all who cares they beat michigan last year look at them now fuck that vtech baby its gona happen you watch hahah btw   GO HUSKERS!!!!!!! 11-1 baby everybody else is dead on our schedule and if tech plays texas this year and beats texas we will see you bastards in the big 12 champ game hahah well that is if colorado dosent give us any crap gg.
October 11, 2005, 12:11 AM
Grok
Welcome to the forum.  If you would just read your post in "preview" mode before saving it, you might be able to make it more understandable.  No sentences, no punctuation, and you're talking about so many things at once that I have no idea what you mean.  Please fix!
October 11, 2005, 8:28 AM
DarkMinion
He's a cornhusker fan, what do you expect?
October 11, 2005, 8:13 PM
DarkMan[RC]
Yes I am indeed, but I was pretty wasted postin those I'm surprised I didn't get more lippy I apoligize.  Cornhusker fan or not, we will see how bad you guys are when you go visit texas in a couple weeks big guy. 

G L * That's if colorado dosen't reroute there chance at the NT * but still I'll pay close attention.

But I also see it this way if Texas kills colorado this week and you guys beat texas, then we have a good chance to see you bitches again in the Big 12 Champ Game so Id like to see it go that way. I know Kansas K-state and Missou won't be a problem... it's just that pesky Colorado team thats handing out asskicking's.

only time will tell eh? ;)
October 11, 2005, 9:57 PM
Explicit[nK]
Don't you think you're underestimating Kansas and Missouri?
October 12, 2005, 1:14 AM
DarkMan[RC]
Kansas hasn't beat us in 20-30+ years and we beat missou with  our 5-6 team last year. So........ no? :)
October 12, 2005, 2:07 AM
K
Colorado's game depends entirely on Klatt -- he's one of the streakiest players I've seen in a while.  Our running game and defense seem promising, but I don't feel like they've been tested against really good opponents yet.  The receiving core is probably our biggest weakness, although Klopfenstein and Sypniewski are money at TE.
And the kicking game is simply dominant. Nothing else to say about that.
October 12, 2005, 2:30 AM

Search