Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Testing Forum | Já nejsem z USA.

AuthorMessageTime
l2k-Shadow
[quote]
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.
[/quote]

I was chosen to live here,
Have some pork, horse-radish, and beer with it.
There where they say you feel like a pig in rye,
I don't want to sit on my ass in front of anyone.

I'm not from USA, I'm not from USA, I'm really not from USA, so don't hate me for myself.

Yeah!
October 8, 2005, 5:12 AM
shout
[quote author=l2k-Shadow link=topic=12982.msg130301#msg130301 date=1128748323]
Yeah!
[/quote]

No.
October 8, 2005, 5:40 AM
Topaz
=[
October 8, 2005, 8:04 AM
Explicit[nK]
Makes me want to dance.
October 9, 2005, 12:08 AM
l2k-Shadow
LET'S SHAKE IT ~~~~~
October 9, 2005, 4:55 PM
Explicit[nK]
I can't shake it; my "groove thing" is broken, :-\
October 9, 2005, 5:46 PM
JoeTheOdd
[size=63pt][color=Purple]L[/color][/size][size=29pt][color=Red]E[/color][/size][size=51pt][color=Orange]T[/color][/size][size=57pt][color=Purple]S[/color][/size][size=21pt][color=Orange] [/color][/size][size=29pt][color=LimeGreen]P[/color][/size][size=33pt][color=Orange]A[/color][/size][size=70pt][color=LimeGreen]R[/color][/size][size=15pt][color=Maroon]T[/color][/size][size=30pt][color=LimeGreen]Y[/color][/size][size=40pt][color=Blue] [/color][/size][size=58pt][color=Green]L[/color][/size][size=72pt][color=Blue]I[/color][/size][size=31pt][color=Maroon]K[/color][/size][size=47pt][color=Navy]E[/color][/size][size=72pt][color=Navy] [/color][/size][size=66pt][color=Black]I[/color][/size][size=32pt][color=Navy]T[/color][/size][size=54pt][color=LimeGreen]S[/color][/size][size=60pt][color=Black] [/color][/size][size=24pt][color=LimeGreen]1[/color][/size][size=32pt][color=Teal]9[/color][/size][size=36pt][color=LimeGreen]9[/color][/size][size=48pt][color=Orange]9[/color][/size][size=18pt][color=Blue]![/color][/size][size=33pt][color=Brown]![/color][/size][size=43pt][color=Red]![/color][/size]
October 10, 2005, 2:10 AM
shout
[quote author=Joe link=topic=12982.msg130496#msg130496 date=1128910223]
LETS PARTY LIKE ITS 1990!!![/quote]

I thought it was 1999...
October 10, 2005, 2:54 AM
JoeTheOdd
Thats what it says =)
October 10, 2005, 3:19 AM
UserLoser.
czy jestes kurwa
October 10, 2005, 3:24 AM
shout
[quote author=Joe link=topic=12982.msg130506#msg130506 date=1128914346]
Thats what it says =)
[/quote]

Lies!

[img]http://www.johnsonite.net/pics/1990.PNG[/img]
October 10, 2005, 3:55 AM
Explicit[nK]
That hurts the eyes.
October 10, 2005, 4:18 AM
JoeTheOdd
[size=20pt][color=Red]D[/color][/size][size=63pt][color=LimeGreen]a[/color][/size][size=23pt][color=Red]m[/color][/size][size=29pt][color=Green]n[/color][/size][size=55pt][color=Red] [/color][/size][size=63pt][color=Maroon]r[/color][/size][size=67pt][color=Red]i[/color][/size][size=58pt][color=Maroon]g[/color][/size][size=65pt][color=Navy]h[/color][/size][size=18pt][color=Maroon]t[/color][/size][size=28pt][color=Blue] [/color][/size][size=46pt][color=Red]i[/color][/size][size=59pt][color=Purple]t[/color][/size][size=19pt][color=Navy] [/color][/size][size=51pt][color=Navy]d[/color][/size][size=13pt][color=Maroon]o[/color][/size][size=69pt][color=Red]e[/color][/size][size=35pt][color=Maroon]s[/color][/size][size=58pt][color=Black] [/color][/size][size=63pt][color=Red]E[/color][/size][size=27pt][color=Black]x[/color][/size][size=36pt][color=Navy]p[/color][/size][size=46pt][color=LimeGreen]l[/color][/size][size=58pt][color=Purple]i[/color][/size][size=28pt][color=Brown]c[/color][/size][size=43pt][color=Teal]i[/color][/size][size=53pt][color=Green]t[/color][/size][size=71pt][color=LimeGreen]![/color][/size]
October 10, 2005, 5:21 AM
Explicit[nK]
I'm colorblind; my previous post was in reference to the size. (sarcasm)
October 10, 2005, 5:54 AM
l2k-Shadow
[quote author=UserLoser link=topic=12982.msg130507#msg130507 date=1128914677]
czy jestes kurwa
[/quote]

I'm not a polak ::)

But to reply to you,

UserLoser je moje dobrá kurva.
October 11, 2005, 2:52 AM
JoeTheOdd
l2k-Shadow, ich bin der koing. ph33r!
October 12, 2005, 12:07 AM
Explicit[nK]
Translation?
October 12, 2005, 1:08 AM
l2k-Shadow
[quote author=Joe link=topic=12982.msg130727#msg130727 date=1129075660]
l2k-Shadow, ich bin der koing. ph33r!
[/quote]

Jdi do prdele, špekoune.
October 12, 2005, 6:44 AM
JoeTheOdd
[quote author=Explicit[nK] link=topic=12982.msg130736#msg130736 date=1129079315]
Translation?
[/quote]

I am your king. Fear.
October 12, 2005, 12:19 PM
UserLoser.
[quote author=l2k-Shadow link=topic=12982.msg130662#msg130662 date=1128999143]
[quote author=UserLoser link=topic=12982.msg130507#msg130507 date=1128914677]
czy jestes kurwa
[/quote]

I'm not a polak ::)

But to reply to you,

[/quote]

..what?
October 12, 2005, 12:41 PM
l2k-Shadow
[quote author=l2k-Shadow link=topic=12982.msg130662#msg130662 date=1128999143]
[/quote]

UserLoser is my good bitch.
October 13, 2005, 4:13 AM
Topaz
czechsux
October 13, 2005, 5:05 AM
JoeTheOdd
yahhman
October 14, 2005, 3:12 AM
l2k-Shadow
English sucks due to the fact it's one of the simplest languages spoken today... unlike Czech which is one of the hardest languages, which uses letter alphabet, to learn and speak correctly. It's not as simple as English, the language itself has and you are able to construct much more sophisticated sentences, unlike in English where it is extremely hard or impossible. For example, in Czech I can construct a paragraph where all the words start on the letter H. Can you do that in English? Try it please. I also dislike English due to the fact 95% of what you call "cuss" words revolve around three words, fuck, shit, and bitch... unlike in Czech where there is a huge variety. Also please take a look at the letters found in Czech:

A, Á, B, C, Č, D, Ď, E, É, Ě, F, G, H, CH, I, Í, J, K, L, M, N, Ň, O, Ó, P, Q, R, Ř, S, Š, T, Ť, U, Ú, Ů, V, W, X, Y, Ý, Z, Ž

That's 42 letters, 15 more than your simple language, including the letter Ř which NO person speaking English language as their native language can pronounce. I also must mention that many Americans think that English is one of the hardest languages to learn. PFFT self-absorbed fucks.

Czech is a unique language which I am glad I can read, write, and speak fluently... now I learned to fluently speak English in 4 months, would you learn to fluently speak Czech in that time? I really don't think so. So, please someone defend English now. :)
October 14, 2005, 2:43 PM
Explicit[nK]
The Cambodian language has 72 letters in its alphabet, which is my native language.
October 14, 2005, 2:48 PM
l2k-Shadow
[quote author=Explicit[nK] link=topic=12982.msg130987#msg130987 date=1129301296]
The Cambodian language has 72 letters in its alphabet, which is my native language.
[/quote]

Even more proof English is language for dumbnuts. Heh.
October 14, 2005, 2:55 PM
JoeTheOdd
I just logged in from school. The "party like its 1999" thing screwed over the whole tables =p
October 14, 2005, 3:40 PM
l2k-Shadow
[quote author=Joe link=topic=12982.msg130990#msg130990 date=1129304424]
I just logged in from school. The "party like its 1999" thing screwed over the whole tables =p
[/quote]

Party like its 1999 > School.

GFG
October 14, 2005, 10:14 PM
Topaz
[quote]
That's 42 letters, 15 more than your simple language, including the letter Ř which NO person speaking English language as their native language can pronounce. I also must mention that many Americans think that English is one of the hardest languages to learn. PFFT self-absorbed fucks.
[/quote]

How do you know what Americans think? How do you know if we can or can't pronounce it? Are you labeling 250 million people as "self absorbed"?

You're making a lot of generalizations, and projecting your anger onto us for little to... no reason.
October 15, 2005, 3:14 AM
shout
Take your complicated language and blow it out your ass.

PFFFT, self-absorbed fuck.
October 15, 2005, 1:55 PM
l2k-Shadow
[quote author=Shout link=topic=12982.msg131072#msg131072 date=1129384506]
Take your complicated language and blow it out your ass.

PFFFT, self-absorbed fuck.
[/quote]

See? No one was able to defend English. And on top of that I know Czech, Slovak, English fluently and little bit of Polish, Russian, and Spanish. I am not self-absorbed I am just proving people wrong :)

[quote author=Topaz link=topic=12982.msg131049#msg131049 date=1129346053]
[quote]
[/quote]

How do you know what Americans think? How do you know if we can or can't pronounce it? Are you labeling 250 million people as "self absorbed"?

You're making a lot of generalizations, and projecting your anger onto us for little to... no reason.
[/quote]

I'm not angry, I'm actually an extremely calm and optimistic person. All I am doing is simply proving a point to perhaps some people who are too self-absorbed in their little U.S. world.

1) Ok.. how do I know if you can or cannot pronounce something? Well I spoke to many people (yes it's amazing) and nobody is able to pronounce this letter. Even children who learn Czech as their native language sometimes go to language training centers because they are not able to pronounce certain things. Ex: word kříž, meaning cross... or a tounge twister 'třista třicet tři stříbrných stříkaček stříkalo přes třista třicet tři stříbrných střech'. I was lucky enough to not have to do this.

2) Again I am talking about a lot of people I have talked to who apparently believe English is hard to learn and speak due to spelling and pronunciation. Ok so in Czech you say everything the same way you write it so there is no spelling problems. However  the placement of letters like í and ý makes a huge difference. Ex: word 'mít' means to have but word 'mýt' means to rinse or to wash. I also already talked about the letters and pronunciation of those and what not.
October 15, 2005, 3:12 PM
Topaz
The mit and myt concept is pretty similar to English's, and it may very well derrive from Czech. I can tell you that English -IS- a difficult language to learn, especially after doing community hours at an ESL center.

All your comments about Americans being self-absorbed and challenging people to defend English show two things:

1) You're arrogant
2) You're looking for a fight

October 16, 2005, 8:52 PM
JoeTheOdd
[quote author=l2k-Shadow link=topic=12982.msg130985#msg130985 date=1129301004]
English sucks due to the fact it's one of the simplest languages spoken today... unlike Czech which is one of the hardest languages, which uses letter alphabet, to learn and speak correctly. It's not as simple as English, the language itself has and you are able to construct much more sophisticated sentences, unlike in English where it is extremely hard or impossible. For example, in Czech I can construct a paragraph where all the words start on the letter H. Can you do that in English? Try it please. I also dislike English due to the fact 95% of what you call "cuss" words revolve around three words, fuck, shit, and bitch... unlike in Czech where there is a huge variety. Also please take a look at the letters found in Czech:

A, Á, B, C, Č, D, Ď, E, É, Ě, F, G, H, CH, I, Í, J, K, L, M, N, Ň, O, Ó, P, Q, R, Ř, S, Š, T, Ť, U, Ú, Ů, V, W, X, Y, Ý, Z, Ž

Czech is a unique language which I am glad I can read, write, and speak fluently... now I learned to fluently speak English in 4 months, would you learn to fluently speak Czech in that time? I really don't think so. So, please someone defend English now. :)
[/quote]

Not to be a personal attack or anything, but why is it that the Czech Republic, and maybe Slovakia, use your language, when the entire world uses ours? Hm..
October 28, 2005, 2:41 AM
l2k-Shadow
Because it's the simplest language to learn and speak fluently, that's my whole point. Not every average moron can learn Czech... but every average moron has a good chance of learning English due to the fact you can word all the letters and syllables with ease. And btw, Slovakia's official language is Slovak, however, Czech and Slovak are so similar that if I'd speak Czech to a Slovak and he'd speak Slovak back to me, we'd understand each other.. for the most part. Kind of like American and British English but bit more complex.

And no I'm not arrogant, or self-absorbed, or angry... I'm just making a discussion about some things which occur to me quite often, and making some points about why they are wrong. Topaz, you may say that English is hard to learn, but how would you know... from ESL centers? It all depends on the neighborhood and if people there have the need to speak English... I went to a school in an all-hispanic neighborhood in Chicago where the people did not find it neccessary to learn English due to the fact Spanish was spoken 95% of the time. You learned English as your first language, I learned English as my second language and spoke it fluently after only few months of being around it. I am not saying English is a bad language, I just think that certain things about it are too simple and English classes annoy me due to the fact they try to make English a complex thing.. which it's not. I guess English classes are also the reason where some people get the impression English is hard. Also I do not understand at all why you have to learn English vocabulary words in class... you will never use these words anyway. I guess there is a reason for it maybe to just keep students busy, I don't know but eh that's just me.

Sorry if I seemed an asshole, I guess I should have worded certain things differently, I'm not picking a fight against you or your country, no matter how many things I see wrong about the court system or the government, but trying to make a discussion about certain things people might misunderstand.
October 28, 2005, 6:07 AM
shout
I was simply saying you seem quite self absorbed, putting your 'complex, artistic, and totally perfect' language above other peoples 'simple, stupid, and infinitly inferior' language. I know you never said 4 of those words, but this is the message you put across.

If you had a letter for every diffrent sound for each English letter:

ə , 'ə, [sup]ə[/sup], ər, a, ä, æ, är, aů, b, ch, d, e, er, ē, f, g, h, hw, i, ir, ī, j, k, ĸ, l, m, n, ŋ, ō, o, ọ, ọr, œ, oi, p, r, s, sh, t, th, [u]th[/u], ü, ů, ůr, ue, v, w, y, [sup]y[/sup], z, zh

51 diffrent sounds from 26 letters. This does not include dipthongs not ending in e (for some reason those are classified diffrently) or trithongs.. This makes pronounciation very difficult for people who do not speak native English. For example, many spanish-speakers find the 'sh' sound difficult. They also have trouble with the long a and dipthongs.

You probably had an easy time learning English becase it is a germanic langauge, like Czech and Slovak. Spanish is a Latin language, obviously coming from Latin. I don't think you would be able to learn Mandrin or Arabic in the 4 months you learned english, simply because they are not from the same langauge group.
October 28, 2005, 7:00 AM
l2k-Shadow
Czech and Slovak are slavic languages, not germanic... lol...

I am not considering my language totally perfect, I am considering it a nicer language due to the fact it's more colorful and how well you can manipulate all it has inside it, unlike English where it is harder.
October 28, 2005, 10:44 PM
Topaz
Actually, Mandarin/Cantonese (Chinese dialects) were my first language. The ESL showed a great many things - how complex the English language was, in comparison to Spanish, several East Asian languages, and Afrikaans. The fact that you grew up with Czech, English probably does indeed seem simple - but for much of the rest of the world, it isn't.

Now, tell me what you seem to find wrong about our court system and government. It's been working oh-so-well for the past two hundred years :)
October 31, 2005, 4:20 PM
JoeTheOdd
אם העולם שונא אותך, פשוט זוכר שהם שנאו לי ראשונים.
February 1, 2006, 4:05 AM
Topaz
It's been four months since your last post, shadow. Want to finish what you started?
February 1, 2006, 4:35 AM
Explicit[nK]
Joe just had to bump this, huh?
February 1, 2006, 6:13 AM
JoeTheOdd
Yes =(
February 1, 2006, 12:58 PM
Explicit[nK]
Oh well.

[quote author=Joe link=topic=12982.msg144065#msg144065 date=1138766725]
אם העולם שונא אותך, פשוט זוכר שהם שנאו לי ראשונים.
[/quote]

So what's this mean?  Or is it just gibberish?
February 1, 2006, 3:35 PM
MyStiCaL
Well, back in the day, when i use to go to school, lol..

I took, French courses along with spanish, as they teach you when learning a new language that English is one of the most hardest languages to learn, I may not make this sound right; right now, just because im tired, n its 5am but its hard because there are slient letters, like some words are spelt the same, but mean differnt things, some words are spelt differntly but sound exactly the same also while meaning completely differnt things, thats just 1 thing, im sure i can think up of more in due time. ;)

but some examples of what i mean

witch
which

There
Thier

rine
rhine
February 11, 2006, 1:30 PM

Search