Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | Re: What is your fav car?

AuthorMessageTime
QwertyMonster
Whats your fav car? Post a name and picture!

Mines gotta be the Red Dodge Viper.

[img]http://dodge.jbcarpages.com/Viper/Reviews/2003%20RT-10%20Red%20front%20left.jpg[/img]

And my second chose, would be Yellow Porsche :P

[img]http://www.rollingfelony.com/images/class/viper-superior-big.jpg[/img]

What about you? :)
September 24, 2005, 9:34 PM
Invert
Um... That yellow one is also a Dodge Viper.

Edit -> Hey! I though you were no longer going to post here?
September 24, 2005, 9:39 PM
KoRRuPT
I'm a huge fan of Bentley.

EDIT: I also like the older Camaro SS
September 24, 2005, 9:49 PM
KkBlazekK
I have no favorite car, I'd be happy with a big white van.
September 24, 2005, 11:08 PM
Topaz
enzo
September 24, 2005, 11:17 PM
CrAz3D
either a 65 light blue stingray with t-tops or a 69 electric blue stingray with t-tops.

I love stingrays
September 24, 2005, 11:17 PM
shout
Accord.
September 24, 2005, 11:50 PM
Invert
[quote author=Shout link=topic=12897.msg129229#msg129229 date=1127605842]
Accord.
[/quote]

Haha! Good thing you did not say a Ford Pinto!
September 25, 2005, 1:11 AM
peofeoknight
Buick Lesabre.
September 25, 2005, 2:10 AM
David
I like my mustang.

1990 Ford Mustang GT ; 5.0L H.O EFI ; Convertible ; 5spd ; 3.73 Rear ; 17" Cobra rims
September 25, 2005, 2:48 AM
DrivE
The 1965 Ford Mustang GT Hotrod by Boyd Coddington aka 'Crazy Horse'

[img]http://popularhotrodding.com/features/0503phr_boyd_19_z.jpg[/img]
[img]http://popularhotrodding.com/features/0503phr_boyd_17_z.jpg[/img]

And 'Crazy Horse II' the 2005 Ford Mustang GT Custom

[img]http://www.mustangworld.com/ourpics/News/boyds05/IMG_8276.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.mustangworld.com/ourpics/News/boyds05/images/IMG_8284_JPG.jpg[/img]
September 25, 2005, 2:49 AM
dRAgoN
[img]http://www.thedragonmaster.net/images/ss.jpg[/img]
k thx
September 25, 2005, 3:56 AM
nslay
I like my powder blue 1983 Ford Mustang convertible (its not the 5.0 litre one, its 4.2 litre)
Its very smooth to drive, extemely fun...especially with the top down
Here is a good picture of one...I don't like the red
[img]http://www.seriouswheels.com/pics-1980-1989/1983-Ford-Mustang-Convertible-Red.jpg[/img]
September 25, 2005, 5:57 AM
QwertyMonster
[quote author=Invert link=topic=12897.msg129217#msg129217 date=1127597985]
Um... That yellow one is also a Dodge Viper.

Edit -> Hey! I though you were no longer going to post here?

[/quote]

Oh? Is it?

And who said im not goin to post here.. :p
September 25, 2005, 12:02 PM
David
My rims..

[img]http://www.futilenetworks.com/david/Car%20Pictures/cobra.jpg[/img]

My 5.0..

[img]http://www.futilenetworks.com/david/Car%20Pictures/5.0.jpg[/img]

My car..

[img]http://www.futilenetworks.com/david/Car%20Pictures/mypony.jpg[/img]

The ghetto ass tint job on the back window is gone, the guy I bought it off of did that and I cleaned that shit off. :/
September 25, 2005, 12:37 PM
Forged
You drive a nissan, everyone must laugh at you when you pull up to a gas station.
September 26, 2005, 2:38 AM
Forged
Cars suck in general, expecially rice burners. There are few cool looking cars, and none of them come from Asia...
September 26, 2005, 3:45 AM
Hitmen
Cars are lame in general, but lately I've been seeing a disturbingly large number of a very disgusting looking nissan in an ugly yellow color on the road around here. I'm not sure exactly what model it is (I can't seem to find pictures of any of them that aren't taken from a retarded angle, but I think it might be the Z)  but whoever designed the abortion of a car needs to be shot.
September 26, 2005, 3:57 AM
UserLoser.
[quote author=Forged link=topic=12897.msg129336#msg129336 date=1127706321]
Cars suck in general, expecially rice burners. There are few cool looking cars, and none of them come from Asia...
[/quote]

Right, rice burners do suck.  Just because a car is imported doesn't mean it's a "rice burner".  The term "rice burner" is used to describe cars which have like unmatching body parts/kits, huge exhaust tips that do not belong, chrome tail lights, spinners, underglow, ect.  Sure, Nissans are not the most reliable car, but a Honda is probably the most reliable car out there.  Don't worry, it's typical for kids like you guys to talk all big about your muscle cars that your daddy owns, and make fun of imports such as these, sigh.  I'd like to see some of these Ford Mustangs race a Nismo tuned Nissan Skyline.  Enjoy that funny feeling in your ass after you get raped
September 26, 2005, 4:44 AM
UserLoser.
[quote author=powered by nissan link=topic=12897.msg129342#msg129342 date=1127710257]
[quote author=UserLoser link=topic=12897.msg129339#msg129339 date=1127709883]

Right, rice burners do suck.  Just because a car is imported doesn't mean it's a "rice burner".  The term "rice burner" is used to describe cars which have like unmatching body parts/kits, huge exhaust tips that do not belong, chrome tail lights, spinners, underglow, ect.  Sure, Nissans are not the most reliable car, but a Honda is probably the most reliable car out there.  Don't worry, it's typical for kids like you guys to talk all big about your muscle cars that your daddy owns, and make fun of imports such as these, sigh.  I'd like to see some of these Ford Mustangs race a Nismo tuned Nissan Skyline.  Enjoy that funny feeling in your ass after you get raped
[/quote]
very true +1 Id take the 175 k skyline over most cars, plus who cares about ford mustangs, they are the most overated pos ive ever seen, they cant handle if there life depended on it, they have a shitty braking system, above all black people put them together in detroit, so my ? is why would you drive one
[/quote]

Mustangs indeed are much overrated.  They're good (well, >= Cobra are) for going fast in a straight line, woo whoo.
September 26, 2005, 4:54 AM
shout
I like my 1988 (I think) Honda Civic hatch back. It's a little ugly, but it gets uber gas miliage, the only thing I needed to do was change the oil since I got it.
September 26, 2005, 4:55 AM
shout
[quote author=powered by nissan link=topic=12897.msg129349#msg129349 date=1127710777]
[quote author=Shout link=topic=12897.msg129346#msg129346 date=1127710530]
I like my 1988 (I think) Honda Civic hatch back. It's a little ugly, but it gets uber gas miliage, the only thing I needed to do was change the oil since I got it.
[/quote]

go under the car get a 14 mm socket wrench find a nut by the bottom of your engine lossen the bolt then start loosening it by your hand lklet the oil drain out then take the oil filter out then reoil your new oil iflter out it in then out the oil pan bolt in then pu new oil in then let it settle in then turn on car[/quote]

I'm saying I have changed the oil. If someone can't change their own oil they should not have a car. :/
September 26, 2005, 5:01 AM
shout
Nissan is going to hate this statement: Although the civic is better, I drive the Neon more. It has a better stereo which I am too lazy to move, plus I don't want to put more miles on the civic than I have to before the neon shits itself.
September 26, 2005, 5:11 AM
Explicit[nK]
Anything that can get me from point A to point B will suffice. Anything else is unnecessary, since I don't need it to survive.
September 26, 2005, 5:24 AM
David
I love you kids..

[quote]american cars suck the ford above me sucks even more, theyre so ugly and unreliable and cant handle for shit, the nismo z tune skyline is my favorite [/quote]

Yeah, my car sucks, 150k miles on no rebuild of the engine or transmission, damn thats shitty...

[quote]Right, rice burners do suck.  Just because a car is imported doesn't mean it's a "rice burner".  The term "rice burner" is used to describe cars which have like unmatching body parts/kits, huge exhaust tips that do not belong, chrome tail lights, spinners, underglow, ect.  Sure, Nissans are not the most reliable car, but a Honda is probably the most reliable car out there.  Don't worry, it's typical for kids like you guys to talk all big about your muscle cars that your daddy owns, and make fun of imports such as these, sigh.  I'd like to see some of these Ford Mustangs race a Nismo tuned Nissan Skyline.  Enjoy that funny feeling in your ass after you get raped[/quote]

[quote]Type: Inline-6, Twin-Turbo
Displacement cu in (cc): 169 (2771)
Power bhp (kW) at RPM: 500(368) / 6800
Torque lb-ft (Nm) at RPM: 399(540) / 5200
Redline at RPM: n.a.
Length × Width × Height in: n.a.
Weight lb (kg): 3526 (1600)[/quote]

That is a Nismo Tuned Skyline, nice heavy ass car...

[quote]Type: V8,  Supercharged
Displacement cu in (cc): 330 (5410)
Power bhp (kW) at RPM: 500(367) / 6000
Torque lb-ft (Nm) at RPM: 500(678) / 4500
Redline at RPM: 6500
Length × Width × Height in: 182.8 × 76.9 × 44.3
Weight lb (kg): 3350 (1521) [/quote]

That is a STOCK Ford GT, 35k less, 100 more lb/ft torque, and it weighs 200lbs less, now imagine someone taking the time to tune and TT a Ford GT.

[quote]Enjoy that funny feeling in your ass after you get raped[/quote]

And I would love to see your Maxima take my Mustang. And if you happen to come across the October 2005 issue of Mustang Enthusiast, take a look at page 88.

Car Stats:
- 1987 Mustang GT Convertible
-  5.0L H.O. SFI [ Twin Turbo ]
-- 700+hp // 730 ft/lb tq

I bet it didn't cost 170k, it's street legal running at 550hp, and I'm positive that the little skyline tuned by nismo can't stand up to a real car like this.

k
gg

September 26, 2005, 11:53 AM
UserLoser.
[quote author=David link=topic=12897.msg129372#msg129372 date=1127735623]
I love you kids..

[quote]american cars suck the ford above me sucks even more, theyre so ugly and unreliable and cant handle for shit, the nismo z tune skyline is my favorite [/quote]

Yeah, my car sucks, 150k miles on no rebuild of the engine or transmission, damn thats shitty...

[quote]Right, rice burners do suck.  Just because a car is imported doesn't mean it's a "rice burner".  The term "rice burner" is used to describe cars which have like unmatching body parts/kits, huge exhaust tips that do not belong, chrome tail lights, spinners, underglow, ect.  Sure, Nissans are not the most reliable car, but a Honda is probably the most reliable car out there.  Don't worry, it's typical for kids like you guys to talk all big about your muscle cars that your daddy owns, and make fun of imports such as these, sigh.  I'd like to see some of these Ford Mustangs race a Nismo tuned Nissan Skyline.  Enjoy that funny feeling in your ass after you get raped[/quote]

[quote]Type: Inline-6, Twin-Turbo
Displacement cu in (cc): 169 (2771)
Power bhp (kW) at RPM: 500(368) / 6800
Torque lb-ft (Nm) at RPM: 399(540) / 5200
Redline at RPM: n.a.
Length × Width × Height in: n.a.
Weight lb (kg): 3526 (1600)[/quote]

That is a Nismo Tuned Skyline, nice heavy ass car...

[quote]Type: V8,  Supercharged
Displacement cu in (cc): 330 (5410)
Power bhp (kW) at RPM: 500(367) / 6000
Torque lb-ft (Nm) at RPM: 500(678) / 4500
Redline at RPM: 6500
Length × Width × Height in: 182.8 × 76.9 × 44.3
Weight lb (kg): 3350 (1521) [/quote]

That is a STOCK Ford GT, 35k less, 100 more lb/ft torque, and it weighs 200lbs less, now imagine someone taking the time to tune and TT a Ford GT.

And I would love to see your Maxima take my Mustang.
[/quote]

Um, I don't drive a Maxima.  I don't know where you got that from.  Here, check out this thread on supercars.net.  Oh, and about handling, this article makes it pretty clear to whoever was talking about the 350Z earlier.  Sorry buddy, your little car daddy gave you won't do the job.  And if you're going to still argue over handling and such, oh please, this is AWD your GT is RWD - you have to be stupid to not know which handles better.
September 26, 2005, 12:44 PM
CrAz3D
[quote author=powered by nissan link=topic=12897.msg129342#msg129342 date=1127710257]
[quote author=UserLoser link=topic=12897.msg129339#msg129339 date=1127709883]

[/quote]
very true +1 Id take the 175 k skyline over most cars, plus who cares about ford mustangs, they are the most overated pos ive ever seen, they cant handle if there life depended on it, they have a shitty braking system, above all black people put them together in detroit, so my ? is why would you drive one
[/quote]I like how you called someone racist for not liking imported cars when you go & say that you don't like cars built by black people because the black people don't make good cars.
Hmmpft, I wonder who the REAL racist is
September 26, 2005, 1:21 PM
David
[quote]Sorry buddy, your little car daddy gave you won't do the job[/quote]

My Mustang I bought, thanks though dumbass, it cost me $3,000 , and I took out a $5,000 loan so I could build up credit.

[quote]Um, I don't drive a Maxima.[/quote]

If you actually take the time to read all the posts, nissan said he drives a Maxima.

[quote]And if you're going to still argue over handling and such, oh please, this is AWD your GT is RWD - you have to be stupid to not know which handles better.[/quote]

I didn't say anything about handling, I know for a fact that any AWD car outhandles my mustang, or the majority of other mustangs. I've taken rides in my friends Evo and I know how quick they are, how tight they can take those turns. But I also know that if I we were to go to the local strip with the mustang in that article, and your 'Skyline' that the skyline would have no chance.

And if you think I was meaning that car in the magazine was mine, I never said it was, I was just pointing it out.

And your terminology is wrong, the term 'rice-burner' refers to the japanese cars that would race near the rice fields and were so low they would cause the rice to burn.

Think before you speak, or type for that matter.
September 26, 2005, 2:09 PM
UserLoser.
[quote author=David link=topic=12897.msg129381#msg129381 date=1127743772]
[quote]Sorry buddy, your little car daddy gave you won't do the job[/quote]

My Mustang I bought, thanks though dumbass, it cost me $3,000 , and I took out a $5,000 loan so I could build up credit.

[quote]Um, I don't drive a Maxima.[/quote]

If you actually take the time to read all the posts, nissan said he drives a Maxima.

[quote]And if you're going to still argue over handling and such, oh please, this is AWD your GT is RWD - you have to be stupid to not know which handles better.[/quote]

I didn't say anything about handling, I know for a fact that any AWD car outhandles my mustang, or the majority of other mustangs. I've taken rides in my friends Evo and I know how quick they are, how tight they can take those turns. But I also know that if I we were to go to the local strip with the mustang in that article, and your 'Skyline' that the skyline would have no chance.

And if you think I was meaning that car in the magazine was mine, I never said it was, I was just pointing it out.

And your terminology is wrong, the term 'rice-burner' refers to the japanese cars that would race near the rice fields and were so low they would cause the rice to burn.

Think before you speak, or type for that matter.
[/quote]

Dumbass?  Ok think who you're talking to because: a) I'm not a dumbass, and b) Your e-thugging isn't anything to be scared of, let's see you run your mouth and $8k 150k mile Mustang in real life.

We don't need a dictionary definition about "rice burners" or "ricers".  I know when other people see some Civic with chromed out tail lights and a big white spoiler on a green car, they're not talking about it burning rice in a field.  If you're going to be a smartass about things, just shut up and go away.

So which particular Mustang do you own your self?  I can't see some Cobra or Saleen going for $8k...
September 26, 2005, 8:31 PM
CrAz3D
I hear that Neons are one of the LEAST safe cars on the road.  The lawyer I work for mentioned that when he goes to seminars for car accident related things (he does personal injury so @ the seminars they'd go over what to look for before suing the car manufacture kinda thing, I guess)...anyways, he mentioned that they always refferences Neons in the seminars because they aren't built good.

Boo neon, yay for my F150 & Accord
September 26, 2005, 8:57 PM
shout
Yeah, neons suck.
September 27, 2005, 12:22 AM
rabbit
Gogo 1966 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Cobra
September 27, 2005, 12:35 AM
David
[quote]So which particular Mustang do you own your self?  I can't see some Cobra or Saleen going for $8k...[/quote]

Wow...you [glow=red,2,300]really[/glow] don't pay attention, if you refer to the first page of this, you will see my car. And I didn't spend 8k, I spent 3k, is english not your primary language? Because it seems that you have difficulties comprehending what you read.
September 27, 2005, 1:56 AM
UserLoser.
[quote author=David link=topic=12897.msg129439#msg129439 date=1127786187]
[quote]So which particular Mustang do you own your self?  I can't see some Cobra or Saleen going for $8k...[/quote]

Wow...you [glow=red,2,300]really[/glow] don't pay attention, if you refer to the first page of this, you will see my car. And I didn't spend 8k, I spent 3k, is english not your primary language? Because it seems that you have difficulties comprehending what you read.
[/quote]

Lmfao, that's your car?  You're talking big about THAT?  Uh, you said you spent $3k and took a $5k loan, no? 3k + 5k = 8k.  English is my primary language, yes, but I also speak some Polish, Swedish, and Spanish - have a problem?  I can comprehend what I read.  I read that Skyline > GT and that's all there is to it.  Go away
September 27, 2005, 2:52 AM
David
5k - 3k = 2k,meaning I had 2k to put into my car,  Learn your simple subtraction.  I love it when people who know nothing about cars try and talk big shit, you don't have a Skyline, you never will. I bet you drive some little Civic just like everyone else who talks big shit.

And you're taking this as a one sided thing, I've also pointed out good things about imported cars, and other american cars, not to mention the fact of everyones infatuation with thinking that the Skyline GT-R is the best car on this planet. --;;

And just for your enjoyment, I'll make a videotape of me racing, running my car hard, or whatever, which I had planned on doing anyways along with the Metallica - Fuel video :P
September 27, 2005, 3:54 AM
CrAz3D
Heh, I run my truck hard sometimes, it is fun.  Yay for mud.  I do wish I had the 5.4l engine though :(  I'd lose gas mileage though :(...not like I drive my truck daily anymore though, so w/e!

As far as Skylines go w/e, they're all just cars, some quicker & such than others.  I'd prefer my stingray, I'd be rollin style then
September 27, 2005, 4:11 AM
CrAz3D
a 1500 lb car is lighter though

I don't think the Skyline will have much of a following/history here in the US as something like the mustang or Camaro even.  I hadn't even heard of a skyline until a few months ago.
September 27, 2005, 4:28 AM
David
3500 is heavy, the new Evo's come running around 3300, like I said earlier though, this has turned from a discussion to a straight on "my dream car is better than your real car!" , you all can talk shit ( and yes I know I am guilty of it too ) , all the cars being discussed are well built, we all have different preferences.
September 27, 2005, 4:54 AM
peofeoknight
The car I will be getting soon (well I have it but it is back in jacksonville right now)  has leather heated memory seats with built in back massagers.

gg.
September 27, 2005, 5:14 AM
nslay
[quote author=powered by nissan link=topic=12897.msg129453#msg129453 date=1127795023]
[quote author=David link=topic=12897.msg129449#msg129449 date=1127793262]
5k - 3k = 2k,meaning I had 2k to put into my car,  Learn your simple subtraction.  I love it when people who know nothing about cars try and talk big shit, you don't have a Skyline, you never will. I bet you drive some little Civic just like everyone else who talks big shit.

And you're taking this as a one sided thing, I've also pointed out good things about imported cars, and other american cars, not to mention the fact of everyones infatuation with thinking that the Skyline GT-R is the best car on this planet. --;;

And just for your enjoyment, I'll make a videotape of me racing, running my car hard, or whatever, which I had planned on doing anyways along with the Metallica - Fuel video :P
[/quote]
cout<<"metallica is awesome  ::) redneck (shaking my head)  lets see who says im never going to have a skyline, i have a long life ahead of me, im 17 years old, who knows.........you dont know shit, stop assuming.  GTR is one of those cars that will always be remebered in history, for the first time it ran on fuji in 1971, till the time it dominated in the jgtc, its one of those cars that retired on top of the inline 6 engine list.  Please dont tell me i dont know much about cars because you were the one that called the z tune skyline heavy, and you knew it was awd. awd cars are 500+ lbs heavier than most fwd/rwd cars DUH.  IMO 3500 punds a good weight for a awd car"; //what do you have to say now dave muahahhahahha
[/quote]

I've never flamed anyone on this forum, but this one cuts the mustard, you're a total dork.
September 27, 2005, 5:16 AM
Forged
[quote]Don't worry, it's typical for kids like you guys to talk all big about your muscle cars that your daddy owns, and make fun of imports such as these[/quote]

It is funny that you call me a kid considering I am older than you, but anyways....  My dad doesn't own a muscle car and I really don't like them that much more.  I am more of a truck person (before you start no my dad doesn't own one of those either...)  However I am a big fan of expensive european imports.  The only cool kind of car out there just about.
September 27, 2005, 5:44 AM
David
I wouldn't mind having a Jaguar, but a car I would really like is an Lotus Elise :D
September 27, 2005, 1:56 PM
CrAz3D
[quote author=David link=topic=12897.msg129464#msg129464 date=1127829366]
I wouldn't mind having a Jaguar, but a car I would really like is an Lotus Elise :D
[/quote]YES!  Those are hot, I saw a brand new one driving down the streets of NYC, my jaw dropped.
September 27, 2005, 2:02 PM
David
I saw one yesterday when I was on the interstate, I started drooling  ;)
September 27, 2005, 3:09 PM
Forged
[quote author=David link=topic=12897.msg129464#msg129464 date=1127829366]
[/quote]

From what I have been told jaguars suck, but those new Elises do look sexy as hell.
September 27, 2005, 5:36 PM
CrAz3D
I've never been terribly found of Jags, they just don't do anything for me.  Give me a pickup over a jag anyday...well, give me the Jag & I'll sell the Jag & buy a pick-up & have some extra cash ;)
September 27, 2005, 9:21 PM
SNiFFeR
1970 Chevy Chevelle

Black with White Racing Stripes.
September 27, 2005, 9:25 PM
David
[quote]1970 Chevy Chevelle

Black with White Racing Stripes.[/quote]

A buddy of mine is rebuilding a 1971 Chevy Nova, he's got it metallic blue w/ the Z28 style stripes ( on the hood, and trunk, not roof ) which are pearl white. 327 SB vette engine out of a 67' or 68' vette, 3.73 POSI, hurst slam shift, it's a beauty, if I get around to it I'll take some pictures.
September 28, 2005, 2:25 AM
KkBlazekK
A model T apparently went driving up the street in my grandmothers town.  How o(l)(d)d.
September 28, 2005, 3:27 AM
Forged
I think he was reffering to the old school ones.
September 28, 2005, 5:00 AM
Forged
Just making sure
Old T's = Cool
New T's = Stupid
September 28, 2005, 6:09 AM
CrAz3D
[quote author=David link=topic=12897.msg129530#msg129530 date=1127874351]
[quote]1970 Chevy Chevelle

Black with White Racing Stripes.[/quote]

A buddy of mine is rebuilding a 1971 Chevy Nova, he's got it metallic blue w/ the Z28 style stripes ( on the hood, and trunk, not roof ) which are pearl white. 327 SB vette engine out of a 67' or 68' vette, 3.73 POSI, hurst slam shift, it's a beauty, if I get around to it I'll take some pictures.
[/quote]DEAR GOD!  That sounds beautifukl
September 28, 2005, 7:35 AM
Mitosis
1961 Imperial
September 28, 2005, 9:33 PM
KkBlazekK
[quote author=Forged link=topic=12897.msg129552#msg129552 date=1127887786]
Just making sure
Old T's = Cool
New T's = Stupid
[/quote]
Yeah, it was an old one.
September 28, 2005, 10:02 PM
hismajesty
[quote author=CrAz3D link=topic=12897.msg129489#msg129489 date=1127856097]
I've never been terribly found of Jags, they just don't do anything for me. Give me a pickup over a jag anyday...well, give me the Jag & I'll sell the Jag & buy a pick-up & have some extra cash ;)
[/quote]

Plus they use premium gas (I think.) My grandpa went to buy a Jaguar (his favorite car for a long time, I beleive) and then he found out they don't take regular. Pssh, there went that.
September 28, 2005, 10:15 PM
CrAz3D
That is the stupidest reason I've ever heard for not buying a car.  If you can afford a Jag you can afford premium gasoline
September 29, 2005, 12:46 AM
hismajesty
[quote author=CrAz3D link=topic=12897.msg129591#msg129591 date=1127954785]
That is the stupidest reason I've ever heard for not buying a car. If you can afford a Jag you can afford premium gasoline
[/quote]

Agreed.
September 29, 2005, 12:47 AM
Explicit[nK]
I'm surprised; it seems like you guys have a lot of disposable income. Keyword: seems.
September 29, 2005, 1:23 AM
David
I don't..  :'(
September 29, 2005, 1:54 AM
Explicit[nK]
Neither do I, :-\ tuition eats my money.
September 29, 2005, 2:01 AM
David
I've got a lot of personal things that eat my money, and no, none of them are anything illegal.
September 29, 2005, 2:25 AM
hismajesty
My income = $25/wk (but no more now fall is here, stupid grass-not-growing) and whatever I sell on eBay. :P
September 29, 2005, 2:31 AM
SNiFFeR
[quote author=hismajesty[yL] link=topic=12897.msg129616#msg129616 date=1127961107]
My income = $25/wk (but no more now fall is here, stupid grass-not-growing) and whatever I sell on eBay. :P
[/quote]

You could rake leafs.
September 29, 2005, 3:20 AM
Forged
[quote author=Explicit[nK] link=topic=12897.msg129597#msg129597 date=1127956984]
I'm surprised; it seems like you guys have a lot of disposable income. Keyword: seems.
[/quote]

I make ~$200 a week, but my dad bought my truck for me.
September 29, 2005, 3:54 AM
CrAz3D
I make roughly $100 a week @ my job, I spend about $60 a week in gas :(
September 29, 2005, 5:49 AM
Explicit[nK]
I need a job too. That way, I can spruce up my car with a new front bumper and fender from an accident awhile back. :)
September 29, 2005, 6:00 AM
CrAz3D
I need a new windshield...:(  Cracked by a flying rock.  Need to lift my truck too & also get some chips removed
September 29, 2005, 6:08 AM
Explicit[nK]
Where do you live, if you don't mind me asking? :)
September 29, 2005, 6:36 AM
Forged
I have all of craz3d's problems, except I really don't want to raise my shit.

I think he lives in texas but I am not sure.
September 29, 2005, 6:38 AM
hismajesty
He lives in New Mexico.

I don't like leaves, I'm glad our lawn mower automatically mulches them so I can do both jobs at once. :)
September 29, 2005, 10:18 AM
CrAz3D
Southern New Mexico, 50 miles away from El Paso, TX.  like 45 miles in a straight shot from MExico
September 29, 2005, 2:06 PM
David
Actually, I just got called today from an application I put in 2 days ago, I will be making ~$300 per week, but I will be getting paid every 2 weeks, so $600 per payday, ~$1200 per month..first order of business....a supercharger!  ;D
September 29, 2005, 4:01 PM
SNiFFeR
I think I am starting to do web design for my family's old real estate agent. I should be getting paid $15/hr and hopefully working at like 10-20 hrs a week.
September 29, 2005, 4:10 PM
David
I'll be making $10.70/hr and if I wanted to, I could get 40hrs per week, but with school and all I will stick to 30. :/
September 29, 2005, 4:36 PM
hismajesty
[quote author=SNiFFeR link=topic=12897.msg129658#msg129658 date=1128010240]
I think I am starting to do web design for my family's old real estate agent. I should be getting paid $15/hr and hopefully working at like 10-20 hrs a week.
[/quote]

Where? I can come visit you after I get my license!
September 29, 2005, 7:11 PM
SNiFFeR
[quote author=hismajesty[yL] link=topic=12897.msg129665#msg129665 date=1128021060]
Where? I can come visit you after I get my license!
[/quote]

Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida

Sure, dude...They are rich enough to support us both.
September 29, 2005, 8:54 PM
hismajesty
I quoted the wrong post, I meant to quote David. :P
September 29, 2005, 9:06 PM
David
I live in Virginia Beach, do you know where Mt. Trashmore is? I live like 2 minutes away from there :P
September 30, 2005, 5:14 AM
Explicit[nK]
I lost all sensation in my fingers.
September 30, 2005, 6:18 AM
hismajesty
[quote author=David link=topic=12897.msg129711#msg129711 date=1128057255]
I live in Virginia Beach, do you know where Mt. Trashmore is? I live like 2 minutes away from there :P
[/quote]

I know where you live, where do you work?
September 30, 2005, 10:25 AM
Vicious
Me likey 1969 Camaro

[img]http://img304.imageshack.us/img304/6649/1969camaro5po.jpg[/img]
September 30, 2005, 1:14 PM
David
Ah, I will be working at the DECA Commisssary on the Little Creek Amphib. base
September 30, 2005, 3:49 PM
hismajesty
Guess I can't visit you, we're not military!
September 30, 2005, 6:44 PM
Explicit[nK]
My friend has a Gran Tourino (sp?) that needs a paint job. If he were to get one, it'd look sexy.
September 30, 2005, 7:29 PM
David
Gran Torino* , those were some badass cars, nice big block engines, and for those of you who do not know what they are, they are the car off of Starsky and Hutch.
September 30, 2005, 7:56 PM
Explicit[nK]
That car is a beast. ;D
October 1, 2005, 2:10 AM
David
Indeed it is...
October 1, 2005, 3:00 AM
Mangix
Fiat Panda :P

i LOVE pandas
October 5, 2005, 4:33 AM
Grok
This is hot.

[img]http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/6105/cobra3lp.jpg[/img]
October 18, 2005, 3:26 PM
Explicit[nK]
Oh my...did you take that, Grok?
October 18, 2005, 8:11 PM
Fr0z3N
[quote author=Vicious link=topic=12897.msg129723#msg129723 date=1128086068]
Me likey 1969 Camaro

[img]http://img304.imageshack.us/img304/6649/1969camaro5po.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

The guy at the end of my street has 2 of those, on for show and one for the 1/4 mile with HUGE tires... JAW DROPPING BURNOUTS HOLY SHIT!
October 28, 2005, 10:13 PM
crashtestdummy
I like my 85 fiero gt. I just got it a week ago.
October 30, 2005, 7:08 AM
Trance
How on earth has no one mention the Knight Rider car? I want that car to really exsist, I'd be so set!
November 2, 2005, 11:25 AM
Grok
Nice video of some gorgeous Audis.  Many many sharp Audis!

Just by pure luck it appears they occasionally got some snapshots of the Volvo S60R on the freeway, not mine, but the car I drive.  Its blue and says 'Evolve' on the back bumper.

Edit:  Oops forgot link.
March 22, 2006, 1:27 AM
Trance
<3 the new Audi RS4
March 22, 2006, 1:28 AM

Search