Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Politics | Get our troops out of...

AuthorMessageTime
CrAz3D
New Orleans

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=46368

Ok, seriously, what the hell
September 20, 2005, 5:32 AM
LW-Falcon
She seriously deserves to be shot. The troops are there to help keep order and to drain the city and repair the levees.

[quote]
The activist insisted there was no reason for the security presence, because "the vast majority of people who were looting in New Orleans were doing so to feed their families or to get resources to get their families out of there.
[/quote]
It doesn't make sense that some looters would take weapons and fire at national guard helicopters if they wanted help or to get out.

[quote]
"If I had a store with an inventory of insured belongings, and a tragedy happened, I would fling my doors open and tell everyone to take what they need: it is only stuff."
[/quote]
But you don't have a store, and therefore can't back up your claim, so stfu.

She needs to accept the fact that her son died honorably serving his country, the least she can do is to not ruin that honor and disrespect her own son by calling enemy terrorists "freedom fighters". She's supporting the very people her son had fought against and lost his life to.
September 20, 2005, 5:56 AM
Arta
She has a reasonable point but is massively overstating it. This is the problem with pundits - they tend to sensationalise.
September 20, 2005, 9:27 AM
hismajesty
My friend with the William & Mary College Republicans, and people from the Protest Warrior chapter I'm in counterprotested her protest yesterday. I really wanted to go, but I had the regatta. I haven't heard about how it went yet, but it went.

Er, I guess it was two days ago...Sunday.
September 20, 2005, 9:41 AM
Stealth
I don't think anyone takes Cindy Sheehan seriously anymore. If they do, they should look at what she's saying and realize that she is a totally irrational nutcase..
September 20, 2005, 2:24 PM
Explicit[nK]
[quote author=Stealth link=topic=12859.msg128777#msg128777 date=1127226243]
I don't think anyone takes Cindy Sheehan seriously anymore. If they do, they should look at what she's saying and realize that she is a totally irrational nutcase..
[/quote]

Even if some people realize her being irrational, it still doesn't stop others from believing her. :-\
September 21, 2005, 3:20 AM

Search