Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | [General][Solved] Muted CDKeys

AuthorMessageTime
LockesRabb
When I first connect to bnet using a muted cdkey, is there a way to determine if the cdkey is muted, maybe by trapping bnet informing me the cdkey is muted?

And also, just curious-- muted cdkeys are not allowed to go into channels, right?
September 13, 2005, 6:56 AM
PaiD
if you request Bnet to send you the News, they will tell you there if you are muted/voided. To do this you can 1) Send 0x01 in SID_JOINCHANNEL or send SID_NEWS_INFO

Muted Keys: Able to join any channel(s) but are 'muted' so the other users cant hear
him/her talk. However you can talk in games

Voided Keys: Your new home is called 'The Void'. Hope you like the darkness. You cant get out of the void/talk to other users outside of games.

September 13, 2005, 7:10 AM
LockesRabb
The news will also inform me whether the key is voided?
September 13, 2005, 7:13 AM
PaiD
yea it well say somthing like
you have had ALL that chat function suspended or something
if your voided you will get 2 red messages back 1 for muted and 1 for voided
September 13, 2005, 8:07 AM
l2k-Shadow
Or if you send 0x01 in your 0x0C DWORD, Battle.net will send you the "Your cd-key has been muted blah blah" in 0x0F 0x12 event ID (error message).
September 13, 2005, 1:32 PM
PaiD
Shadow I said that allrdy
September 13, 2005, 4:08 PM
LockesRabb
Perhaps, but he did explain how they would return it (0x12), and I needed that. :) But regardless, BOTH of you gave useful information, so thank you both! :D
September 13, 2005, 6:53 PM

Search