Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Fun Forum™ | Gary Stollman

AuthorMessageTime
Grok
I grew up in Tallahassee, Florida, near Florida State University. Every day after school until midnight, from 7th grade through 12th, I went down to FSU to program on the PLATO system. It was there that I made a lot of college friends, including Gary Stollman. I met Gary when I was about 16, and hung out with him for two years. Then I graduated and moved to Jacksonville, FL.

Gary used to amaze me at the things he would say or do. Once he "claimed" to have tricked Radio Shack into ordering 50,000 feet of coaxial cable. I'm like sureeee but he said he told them he was doing a special radio project. Then he takes me to the Governor's Square mall and shows me the Radio Shack having this huge sale on coaxial cable.

Then he tells me this totally ridiculous story about how he is responsible for the lack of Marvel Comics X-Men #1 on the West Coast of the United States. Growing up in Beverly Hills, he befriended an eccentric millionaire and used the guy's name to pretend he was a comic book distributor for the west coast. Marvel supposedly sent all 10,000 copies of X-Men #1 to this millionaire's house, which Gary received and stowed away in the guy's basement.

Again I'm thinking "surreeeeeeee you did". Until he shows me two bundles of still shrink-wrapped comic books, one was torn open, and he pulls out a mint X-Men #1. He keeps them in his car and uses them as money. And as it turns out, the west coast X-Men #1 mystery was never solved. Gary's apartment had comic books all over, but no furniture. He was a weird guy.

Then about 5 years after I knew him, he took over a TV station and ordered David Horowitz to read a statement about the CIA, aliens, and replacment of the human race on planet Earth.

Here is archived the writings of Gary Stollman.
http://www.freehomepages.com/jweyand2/gary.txt
May 9, 2003, 7:24 PM
Crypticflare
From what I read of it..thats quite...odd...

"The Truth is Out There"
May 10, 2003, 10:32 PM
Etheran
I read nearly one sixth of that article and all I can say is wow.
May 11, 2003, 12:52 AM
TheMinistered
Hmm Grok was in direct contact with gary and has been replaced... we can't let him have access to the forums... he will read our minds... [me=TheMinistered]pulls a gun on adron and tells him to shutdown the forum![/me]

Edit: If you haven't noticed grok has been acting strange. The person who posted that grok was resigning was NOT the REAL grok. They cloned grok and have been switching him out.
May 11, 2003, 1:26 AM
Etheran
Interesting theory.. indeed.
May 11, 2003, 4:34 AM
tA-Kane
[quote author=TheMinistered link=board=4;threadid=1278;start=0#msg9666 date=1052616409]The person who posted that grok was resigning was NOT the REAL grok. They cloned grok and have been switching him out.[/quote]So, the person that will be replacing Grok as leader is the REAL alien...

[me=tA-Kane]waits in hiding for the alien to show him/her self[/me]

Edit: After an hour and 20 minutes of reading that (rather large) "document", that guy's either a complete lunatic or one big phat liar.

Hey, I'm in on it too, because I don't beleive it!
May 12, 2003, 5:20 AM
Grok
He is not a liar. He is a paranoid delusional schizophrenic. Everything he went through actually happened, not necessarily the way he thinks, but were real events.

The things he told me, the X-Men #1, the massive order on coaxial cable, turned out to be true. The taking of the Los Angelas TV station with a toy gun? Very true, you can read it all over the internet. Do a google search for "Gary Stollman TV gun" to see all the reports.

What's kinda sad here is a lot of people who knew him contributed to his delusia. Students who met him in class enjoyed messing with him, because he's such a harmless nut. He kept his number published in the telephone book, so it was nothing at all to be having beer and pizza with friends some late night and decide "hey lets call Gary Stollman and tell him we are watching him".

I knew at least a half dozen college students who got a kick out of feeding his "they are watching me" paranoia. Once I was with a guy who called and pretended to be from "J.D. and Associate" the reknown public survey company. The surveyor was to ask him detailed questions about Gary's car, a 1975 Yellow Toyota Corolla, dented on the side (from the highway accident he described when he was driving to Washington.

Which by the way, did you notice that the drive from FLORIDA TO OHIO does not intersect Washington DC?. He was going up I-75 to get to Washington, which is on I-95. I still don't think he realizes he was hundreds of miles off course.
May 12, 2003, 10:35 AM
MrRaza
From http://mindcontrolforums.com/hambone/clones.html

[quote]If you don't believe me, fine, I can't say I didn't TRY!! I am not out to scare you, but you should be scared!! [/quote]
also
[quote]I have an IQ of over 150, know about 20 computer languages, and have an ALMOST, not complete, photographic memory...[/quote]
May 12, 2003, 12:30 PM

Search