Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Gaming Discussion | Xbox 360 Bundles Online from Wal-Mart!

AuthorMessageTime
Myndfyr
Price gouging extraordinaire!

Xbox 360 Game Bundle -- comes with 3 games, wireless controller charger (play and charge), and 64mb memory card.  US$579.16
Xbox 360 Live Bundle -- comes with 2 games, wireless controller charger, 64mb memory card, and a 12-month subscription to Xbox Live Gold.  US$579.16
Xbox 360 Pro Bundle -- comes with 2 games, wireless controller charger, 20gb hard drive, Media Center remote, and 12-month subscription to Xbox Live Gold.  No headset for Live though, kind of lame :(  US$619.32.

I'll probably get the Pro bundle, but I want to see if I can get it from a local retail shop like GameStop first.  I'd rather preorder from them and have it on ship day rather than pay for shipping and wait 3 days for UPS to get off their asses.  ;)
September 8, 2005, 2:17 AM
Newby
I'll definetely be going with the pro package.

Though, I'll probably get it piece by piece from M$ HQ cheaper! :O
September 8, 2005, 12:48 PM
Myndfyr
I pre-ordered from my local GameStop -- $400 for the base system (the one in the Pro bundle), and $60 a piece for 2 games (Project Gotham Racing III and Call of Duty 2).  I put $200 down for the system and $5 a piece on the games.  Worth it.
September 9, 2005, 12:51 AM
Topaz
wish I had one. I haven't bought a console system since the original Playstation.
September 13, 2005, 1:07 AM

Search