Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | /WHOAMI -- Introductions | I am

AuthorMessageTime
UserLoser
Name: Justin

Languages: English, Some Spanish

I'm a freshman in high school, I play on the baseball team there. I program in Visual Basic 6.0, I'm slowly learning C++, and some day I would like to know ASM.
The person who screwed up Clan [vL]'s channel casing to CLaN [vL].
I've been found about 4-5 times in the "Funny Clips From Clan [vL]" thread.
May 9, 2003, 12:29 AM
Eagle
You are so overly obsessed with [vL], you AIM profile, your posts, everything is how [vL] compliments you in some way.. Get a life?
May 9, 2003, 4:42 PM
Tuberload
maybe he just wants to be apart of something special ;D
May 9, 2003, 5:00 PM
UserLoser
Eagle, I don't even know you, so maybe you should get a life and stop stalking me and making things up
May 9, 2003, 6:07 PM
Noodlez
changed caps to CLaN [vL] how?
May 10, 2003, 7:43 PM
EvilCheese
Probably waited till realm outage then got back first and made the channel with his new caps.

If not, then I'm curious too ;)
May 10, 2003, 7:55 PM
iago
Yup, that's how.

I don't think it was an evil plan, though, I just think he has too much time on his hands and set his home channel to 1337 caps, then he got lucky and made it back first after server outage :)
May 10, 2003, 8:50 PM
UserLoser
I belive I had the home channel set to CLaN ])@rK, Which was a West warring clan, most warring clan channels that I've seen were 'l337' CAP'd, so then I switched servers, and for home channel, I just backspaced away on ])@rK, and put [vL]. Next thing I know, a few hours later, east goes down, but I guess my reconnect timer beat out all of the other bots that were in Clan [vL] at the time. That's how I'm believe it all happened.
May 10, 2003, 9:02 PM
Eagle
[quote author=UserLoser link=board=21;threadid=1270;start=0#msg9561 date=1052503669]
Eagle, I don't even know you, so maybe you should get a life and stop stalking me and making things up
[/quote]

I'm hardly stalking you dumbass, i'm merley pointing out that fact that you're incredibly gay and overly obsessed with [vL].
May 28, 2003, 4:54 PM
jigsaw
Whos not obsessed with [vL]? If they're not they should be, because we are the shiznit. Anyhow I'm off like a prom dress. - jigsaw
May 29, 2003, 3:29 PM

Search