Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Politics | Red Cross - A Concert for Hurricane Relief

AuthorMessageTime
hismajesty
Is anybody watching this? Did anybody see what Kanye West just said? He was going on about how white people are going to imagine if their people were there and think about how much money they can give instead of the black people and stuff. The main think that erked me is the last line he said, after Mike Meyers (who was obviously irritated about Kanye's statement,) was, and I quote "George Bush does not care about black people." I'm willing to bet that his comments alone just lost the Red Cross a lot of donations.

September 3, 2005, 12:48 AM
Topaz
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Racism is alive and well
September 3, 2005, 2:10 AM
hismajesty
Yeah, Mike Meyers looked at him like "what the fuck?" I wonder how many people stopped watching it after that. It was obvious the first part of his speech was off of a cue card (he was talking about black people not contributing or something).

I bet Mr. West doesn't know that the entire Bush family is one of the largest contributors (and contributes annually) to some black organization. UNCF I think.
September 3, 2005, 2:15 AM
Hostile
Kanye West is a bitch for saying that, Mike Meyers FTW.
September 3, 2005, 5:43 PM
Hitmen
Haha, that was funny as hell. That comment alone is worth a donation.
September 3, 2005, 5:50 PM
Newby
Video of it can be located here.

LOL. I love the look on Chris Tucker / Mike Myers' faces when he says that. Hahaha.
September 3, 2005, 6:38 PM
CrAz3D
<sarcasm>
Figures he'd say that, he's black & uneducated & should be in the fields
</sarcasm>

Yeah, I haven't liked that guy since I've heard of his sorry behind.  I saw him on PUNK'D that one time, he started flipping out about the film & was acting childish & almost cried...
September 3, 2005, 9:32 PM
Mangix
[quote author=Newby link=topic=12698.msg126737#msg126737 date=1125772709]
Video of it can be located here.
[/quote]thanks babe
September 3, 2005, 11:27 PM
Option
when i heard/say kayne say that, i died. it had to of been <u>the</u> funniest comment from a sponsor for a relief cause ive ever heard. he had the straightest face and a mono-tone voice announcing: "George Bush does not care about black people." I replied that exact part several times also to see Mike Myers face after Kayne said it.
September 21, 2005, 2:05 PM

Search