Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Gaming Discussion | [WC] Return from Draenor?

AuthorMessageTime
JoeTheOdd
What do you guys think? The heros from WC2 just disapeared on Draenor, and that was it. Khadgar seemed to be made out as a pretty knoledgable mage, so they clearly could have survived it. Outland survived, so I think the heros are still there. Anyhow, do you think they'll ever come back? If they do, I can just see Alleria owning Sylvanas for going all Undead (their sisters). Discuss.

EDIT -
In Stormwind (WoW) on Khadgar's little plate thing by his statue, it says presumed deceased, which means it was unclear to Antonidas (the one who wrote the comment). Also, the NPC's in Stormwind (the recruiters in the trade district) speak about Danath gathering mercinarys and marching on Nethergarde. That doesn't mean much, but it could mean that Blizzard doesn't want him forgotten. Also, Turaylion (sp) is mentioned by one of the fishing kids too, in the story about Lothar killing 42 orcs with his bare hands (at least I think he was mentioned).
August 29, 2005, 8:58 AM
Invert
Joe, why don't you contact the people at ArenaNet and ask the founders these questions.
August 29, 2005, 9:48 AM

Search