Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | Computer Problem

AuthorMessageTime
NocBrute
So as you know im buying a computer, recently i already ordered the proccessor/mbm + fan
worked fine. connected wires. everything. so i was replaced my screws ( from case to mobo )
so i took a screwdriver ( 4head (+) ) and a plas. so now i replaced the screws with the golden screw and the screw on top of mobo. then when i turned power on, fan got on and everything, there was a problem with the speaker. it kept making noises constantly, woudlnt stop until i turned it off, im wondering maybe i scratched something? ill find out when i get my videocard, and rest of my shit. until then maybe you guys know what happened?, also i have a warranty. 1yr mfg labor warranty.
August 13, 2005, 7:05 PM
R.a.B.B.i.T
Is your cellphone on and nearby?
August 13, 2005, 9:18 PM
QwertyMonster
Yeah its interferances with your mobile. It usuallys make the noise when your about to receive a message or send one, or ring somebody or receive a ring. Move your phone somewhere else.
August 14, 2005, 9:10 PM
hismajesty
This has never happened to me, and I keep my cell on my desk most of the time.
August 14, 2005, 9:14 PM
R.a.B.B.i.T
It usually doesn't happen to higher-quality speakers, but I've had serious problems (to the point of waking me up in the middle of the night, even with the speakers off) with shipped speakers.
August 14, 2005, 9:37 PM
NocBrute
by speaker i mean. the 4pins in the fPanel of my mobo. its a 4pin device that connects to the fPanel which makes that noise when you press alot of keyboard keys at 1 time.
[img]http://www.dark-wire.net/nocbrute/Downloads/G452-2008-main.jpg[/img]

its not the speaker thats life--size its like 3-4 inch in legnth.
sorry if i cant get any clearer, they dont have a pic of the speaker ( wire ) .

please and thanks for the help
August 15, 2005, 6:00 PM
Hitmen
That speaker makes a specific seiries of beeps to tell you when there's a problem. Check your motherboard's manual.

Example
(don't go by what that says, I just grabbed something off google, look at the manual for your motherboard)
August 17, 2005, 5:30 AM

Search