Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Fun Forum™ | Post the best post you've ever read

AuthorMessageTime
CrAz3D
This has GOT to be the funniest post I've ever read in my entire life...I love the movie & this guy (Raoul) play it JUST perfectly

[QUOTE author=Raoul][img]http://www.f150online.com/galleries/images/842-1105-131181.jpg[/img]
Son, we live in a world that needs humor, and those posts need to be written by people who can write them..  Who's gonna do it, you?  I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom.  You weep for context and you curse thread drift.  You have that luxury; you have the luxury of not knowing what I know.  That thread drifts, while tragic, were probably the result of poor subject selection, and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you...helps make this Forum run!  You don't want the truth because deep down in threads you don't talk about; my girlfriend pretty?: ...my truck pretty?, you WANT me in that thread; you NEED me in that thread!  I use words like Cyclops, Flatulence and Goats' Milk....  I use these words as the backbone of a life spent supporting members; I use them as a punch line!  I have neither the time, nor the inclination to explain myself to a person who gets increased views for his thread with the very replies I provide, AND THEN QUESTIONS THE MANNER IN WHICH I PROVIDE IT!  I would rather you just said thank you and went on your way; otherwise I suggest you write your own replies.  Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to![/QUOTE]
August 1, 2005, 9:04 PM

Search