Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Spht's Forum | WebBot not any good anymore? Well...

AuthorMessageTime
UserLoser.
Just use SphtBotv3.   Spht has disappeared, so I figured I'd try to help everyone out, just a bit.  Now, to get this working you have to understand how to use the Windows Registry Editor.  Open it up, and follow these simple steps:

1) Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Valhalla's Legends\Spht\SphtBotv3\Profiles\Your profile name - exclude \Profiles\ if you run default profile.
2) Create a new REG_DWORD named WebChannel and set it's value to 1.
3) Create a new REG_DWORD named WebChannel Chat and set it's value to 0.
4) Create a new REG_SZ named WebChannel URL and set it to
http://botdev.valhallalegends.com/webbot/webchannel.asp?BotName=Your botnet account name&ChannelName=The channel the bot will be in

5) Reconnect to BotNet, and rejoin your channel

Don't forget your BotNet account name needs to be in the WebChannel database for this to work!

Enjoy.
July 23, 2005, 8:04 AM
QwertyMonster
Good job, thanks for this userloser.
July 23, 2005, 11:00 AM
TristaN
I need help setting up BotNet on SphtBotv3, can anybody post some directions?
July 23, 2005, 6:13 PM
dx
Uhm...It's pretty straight forward
July 23, 2005, 11:33 PM
Spht
Warning:  Listening to UserLoser may cause you to get banned from Botnet.

Do all that crazy stuff he's talking about at your own risk!
January 2, 2006, 2:23 AM
rabbit
Well, just asking, if we are authorized for webbot, what does it matter if we switch to SphtBotv3?
January 2, 2006, 7:13 PM
Spht
[quote author=rabbit link=topic=12306.msg140125#msg140125 date=1136229237]
Well, just asking, if we are authorized for webbot, what does it matter if we switch to SphtBotv3?
[/quote]

Some people told me that Botnet banned them when they tried doing what Userloser described, which is why I posted the warning.
January 2, 2006, 7:59 PM
JoeTheOdd
How does BotNet ban? By IP?
January 2, 2006, 9:27 PM
rabbit
And account.
January 2, 2006, 10:57 PM

Search