Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | I'm glad arta got in

AuthorMessageTime
Acid
:) Theres nothing more the clan needs than another person who made some (GOOD THING CENSORSHIP IS ON STUPID MORONS WHO SET UP FORUM) bot noone cares about
December 23, 2002, 4:43 AM
iago
That doesn't make sense, can you rephrase in English?
December 23, 2002, 5:24 AM
Etheran
So, according to Acid, if I make a bot I get in vL?  You're funny, I should post the link of Acid begging to join FE.
December 27, 2002, 9:32 PM
Zakath
Eth, guys, please don't make this squabble any worse than it already is! I hate getting stuck in the middle of these things...

Incidentally, Arta got in not because he made a bot, but because he's qualified...
December 30, 2002, 1:15 PM
n00blar
I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one, I'm qualified, but i'm not willing to stick my lips on [vL] leaders assholes therefore i can't get in.
December 30, 2002, 1:30 PM
iago
That's not the only way to get in (or even the best way!); you can also just hang out with them :-P
December 30, 2002, 1:45 PM
Zakath
Why is it that people feel you have to suck up in order to become a part of this clan? I'm confused...there's a well-documented testing process.

I consider Sky, Grok, Yoni, Kp, etc. as friends, not superiors.
December 30, 2002, 5:31 PM
Grok
Arta made a bot?
December 30, 2002, 7:29 PM
Etheran
[quote]Eth, guys, please don't make this squabble any worse than it already is! I hate getting stuck in the middle of these things...
[/quote]
You're definatly right about that.  Sorry for bringing it up.
[quote]Incidentally, Arta got in not because he made a bot, but because he's qualified...[/quote]
I agree, Arta has shown me plenty of things in the past.  I can rely on his knowledge of computers and computer programming. :)
December 30, 2002, 7:37 PM
Zakath
[quote]Arta made a bot?[/quote]

Two, actually. I help him bugtest APBot when I can stand the CPU drain (it eats up a ton of memory).
December 30, 2002, 10:39 PM

Search