Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | BNLS Connect?

AuthorMessageTime
Slugger69
Well ive just about given up on connecting with the new login stuff you told me to change, but when i compile it, it makes me delete all this stuff or it wont compile. Ive decided that i would just try to put BNLS on it... if i did add the BNLS connection to it do i just change my connection from hashing to what ever the BNLS one is, and the cleanslatebot.ocx does the rest?
May 3, 2003, 3:08 AM
Crypticflare
Umm not to be mean, could you repeat what your trying to say?

BNLS doesn't have anything to do with the way your code compiles. If your using cleanslatebot that is what your bot content is made of. Go to Cupheads tutorial on how to use it, its quite simple if you have some type of programming language under your belt, If your just starting off, I'd suggest programming smaller apps to get used to the knowlege, then work your way up. If you'd like help with somthing you can AIM/E-Mail me. I'm still intermediate with this stuff, But I can help with some parts of your confusion.
May 3, 2003, 5:35 AM
tA-Kane
[quote author=Slugger69 link=board=17;threadid=1215;start=0#msg9013 date=1051931334]when i compile it, it makes me delete all this stuff or it wont compile.[/quote]A better way to allow it to compile is to fix the problems that it's reporting.

I wouldn't give up so easily; the compiler doesn't complain to you for no reason. If there's a problem, then it's a problem with your code. Finding that problem is one of the things every programmer has to deal with.

If you give up at such a small thing, then perhaps you should try your hand at something not so... big..., instead of a Battle.net bot?
May 3, 2003, 6:38 AM
St0rm.iD
Give up, read a book, try again, repeat.
May 3, 2003, 8:11 PM
Camel
[quote author=tA-Kane link=board=17;threadid=1215;start=0#msg9031 date=1051943893]
[quote author=Slugger69 link=board=17;threadid=1215;start=0#msg9013 date=1051931334]when i compile it, it makes me delete all this stuff or it wont compile.[/quote]A better way to allow it to compile is to fix the problems that it's reporting.

I wouldn't give up so easily; the compiler doesn't complain to you for no reason. If there's a problem, then it's a problem with your code. Finding that problem is one of the things every programmer has to deal with.

If you give up at such a small thing, then perhaps you should try your hand at something not so... big..., instead of a Battle.net bot?
[/quote]

the more experienced you get with a language, the less those things tend to happen. i know how annoying those can be; i've lost many a night of sleep due to vb compile errors in the past. best advice i can give is to just stick with it, when you finally figgure out what is wrong, you'll never do it again i promise =P
May 4, 2003, 2:37 AM
______
i would suggest learning other things to get to know the language better before making a bot. The more you know the better.
May 4, 2003, 2:53 AM

Search