Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | iPod woes (again)

AuthorMessageTime
CrAz3D
Ok, still, my when connecting my iPod it launches iTunes & then iTunes says 'reinstall iTunes to update iPod software'...that bugs, but not as much as this new problem

New Problem:
Clicker wheel only spins directly after I click a button.  If it sits for like 2 seconds the selection will freeze & the wheel won't work until i click a button.

I'm resetting it totally right now (I have to wait until I get home to plug it into an external power source since I'm @ work)
July 6, 2005, 9:04 PM
Trance
What generation do you have? Have you updated firmware? Did you update iTUnes? Btw, would suggest turning off the feature for automatically opening iTunes when an ipod is plugged in.
July 7, 2005, 3:29 PM
CrAz3D
By restoring it lastnight I got it to work (that restored the firmware, not updated it)
July 7, 2005, 3:48 PM
Trance
Oh okay, btw wouldn't happen to be in the LA area and use an FM transmitter in your car with your ipod would you?
July 8, 2005, 7:33 AM
CrAz3D
uhm, tuesday morning @ 4am I should be...why do you ask?
July 8, 2005, 7:35 AM
Trance
Was going to see if you found any good frequencies to use, and I was going to suggest some that I know of.. It's really hard to get a good frequency to use because nearly every channel is used here.
July 8, 2005, 9:55 AM
CrAz3D
I've heard...
Which would you recommend for a lovely drive from phoenix to lake tahoe through LA
July 8, 2005, 3:38 PM

Search